The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

DV Little Mark Jazz on sale now for $279 at Musician's Friend. Regular price is $399.

I just ordered one.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I really enjoy mine! I got one when MF had them for $250 last year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    DV Little Mark Jazz on sale now for $279 at Musician's Friend. Regular price is $399.

I just ordered one.
    this is such a steal. These amps are amazing. I have one and am in love with the tone

User Info Menu

Do they have that horrible metallic chorusy reverb?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    Do they have that horrible metallic chorusy reverb?
    Yes indeed! If you like deep, lush spring-pan reverb, DVMarks are not for you. But using just enough to flesh out a dry tone, it’s fine IMO. I have a Jazz 12, a Little Jazz, and a Raw Dawg 250. All have the same reverb and I like it just fine.

I do use it as a chorus at times. Cranked all the way, it lets Mike Stern and Sco emerge from your speaker.

"Don't let your deal go down."

The sale appears to be over.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SedanDelivery2022 View Post
    "Don't let your deal go down."

The sale appears to be over.
    It will come around again in a few weeks. They’ve had at least one DV amp on sale almost constantly for a few years, and the LJ is often the one.

User Info Menu

I broke down and got one earlier this year during one of their sales. Cool little amp actually. Reverb isn't great, but as mentioned earlier, just with just a touch, it's ok. If you need more 'verb, well, that's what pedals are for, lol!
    I do like that you can run it out straight to a PA if needed.