The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I kind of doubt anyone here is looking for one of these, but I'd really like to grab that NYL-4 before it disappears into the mist like a rare leopard

So, it is what they call a "PDN", or Private Dealer Network guitar, which means it was a limited run with options not available on the regular line of guitars.

So quickly:

2012 Ernie Ball /Music Man John Petrucci model 7 string with hard case and all original case candy, all in excellent condition
    • Mahogany Body in honeyburst finish
    • Roasted maple neck with Pao Ferro fretboard
    • Stainless Steel frets and compensated nut
    • Non-locking tremolo with locking tuners (as reliable as a locker without the hassle)
    • 7 string Piezo system
    • DiMarzio pickups
    • Switch on bass horn is Piezo/Piezo and Magnetic pickups/Magnetic pickups
    • knobs are master volume, master tone, and piezo volume (piezo tone can be 'screw adjusted' on back of guitar)
    • guitar has 2 outputs for 'piezo only' and 'mixed output' for running the piezo through a different amp if desired.

Asking $2200 shipped. Any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer if I can

I am including one pic, there are more here: Index of /images/EBMM/JP7

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

What a fantastic guitar, Jim! I don't think I've said this 3 times in a decade or more, but I wish I were 20 years younger right now so I could justify buying it. GLWTS!!

User Info Menu

Thanks Dave It's definitely a better guitar than I am a guitarist! lol

User Info Menu

Jim that’s a seriously nice guitar! GLWTS)
    jkdave

User Info Menu

Would love to move this, do dropping the price to $2000 even shipped (in the US). Might be more shipping elsewhere. Price will stay at $2200 on Reverb

User Info Menu

Hey Jim777, if you haven't posted this over at sevenstring.org, you may drum up a bit more excitement there

GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JSanta View Post
    Hey Jim777, if you haven't posted this over at sevenstring.org, you may drum up a bit more excitement there

GLWTS!
    Thanks, it's over there. I was one of the founding members there when a few of us broke off from Jemsite, where I am still a moderator.

User Info Menu

And she's gone via Reverb This morning I begrudgingly clicked the "bump" button and set it at the lowest percent, and it went in two hours :lol: Lesson learned I suppose! Thanks everyone for your consideration.