The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 16 of 16

User Info Menu

I am a clarinet, saxophone, trumpet and guitar musician,
    I ordered from 【See more SE Electronics V7 Myles】Buy Online,enjoy great discountClarinetsSpeakers Isabella Jacob shoppingmall@thateer.top ,since 14-12-2021, the indicated item and up to now is... in process and no answer to email!!!

Fake musical instruments shop. Be careful-northflow-letter-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Are you trying to tell us that you have to actually pay $429 for a $429 clarinet? Sorry, I'm not paying retail, that's for suckers.

User Info Menu

The item appears to be a clarinet pickup, which has not been delivered.

User Info Menu

Clarinet Piezo pickup on clarinet barrel.
    Not only not delivered but not sent and they do not answer to a lot of my emails.
    Just try to ask an info to the 1000nds of items they suppose to sale.
    BE CAREFUL

User Info Menu

Stephanos, have you tried Thomann.de in Germany? They have huge stocks of gear and may have what you need, or something similar. Good luck.

User Info Menu

Thanks. I know. I just saw it was cheap / 19 EURO. THE FAKE NORTHLOW has a site with thousands of instrument and other items. The cost of one you mention is above 100&. I am an amateur so I did not neet one like this

User Info Menu

I made an accusation here,
    ReportFraud.ftc.gov

User Info Menu

I'm sorry for your loss but this is not a singular thing - there are hundreds if not thousands of fake shops on the WWW that all operate with the same method : they steal an account that has been dormant for some time, set up a site advertising merchandise at prices extremely below normal market value and un-suspecting/naive/novice buyers are lured in thinking they can save a lot of money... ALWAYS make sure that the shop has a history, a current and actual Street Address, a working phone number and make a search on google - more often than not you will find some kind of information re the legitimacy of a seller and whether the shop is for real or a fraud. When it's too good to be true it's most often not true. It's a jungle out there .....

User Info Menu

You are right. Jungle

User Info Menu

Keep an eye on your card for unauthorized charges. The main point of those sites is to get credit card information, for use either to make large charges or to sell the info to other crooks and thieves. 19 euros is a very small amount, but charges for hundreds or thousands may show up soon.

User Info Menu

Thank you i'ii be carefull

User Info Menu

Did you contact your credit card company to reverse the charge?

User Info Menu

Yes. But I do not have expectations. Luckily it was a small amount. Thank you

User Info Menu

But you should cancel the card if the site has the info

User Info Menu

And then the juicy pictures of every thing from Gibson to Taylors for $99.00.Yep my embarrased wife thought she was gonna surprise me.Fortunately only out $99.00 but how many $99.00 did they get.Soon as she told me i tried everything."You wont like me when i'm angry.'"Ha Ha yea well they did probably still laughing.The add was on her FB.Be carefull!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks