User Info Menu

Title says it all. Find a 12” extension cab for 149 and it’s usually pretty low end. These do look good…

Ext. Cabs | Eminence Speaker

jk

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Good price, yet these are empty. Strange to see an independent manufacturer's cabs on Eminence's pages

User Info Menu

All kinds of ways to increase revenue! Given the number of choices in speakers at Eminence I wasn’t surprised it was sold empty.
    Thats half price or more than the empty name brand cabinets on US EBay.
    Quite a detailed discussion on tgp regarding its construction, joinery etc.

User Info Menu

If I was in the market for an extension cab (I'm a combo guy), I'd buy one ab-so-loot-lee

And I'd put my favorite speaker in it: a Cannabis Rex

User Info Menu

If I hadn’t bought a Block Dock I could buy two AND two Delta Pro IIs

User Info Menu

I've been looking at the unloaded 2x10" Eminence cab as a new home for my 2 x 10" Webers. Ever since I lost my clown nose, the clown union has forbidden me from using my current 2x10"cab setup:
    Attached Images Attached Images Eminence Cabinets 1-12 9!-2x10-cab-jpg 

User Info Menu

Here's another good deal on an empty cabinet. A Tech 21 Trademark 60 combo cabinet for only $25 plus shipping (need to message them for shipping - it was only $25 for me, so only $50 total).

Tech 21 TM60 empty combo cab Black | Tech 21 NYC | Reverb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by monkmiles
    Here's another good deal on an empty cabinet. A Tech 21 Trademark 60 combo cabinet for only $25 plus shipping (need to message them for shipping - it was only $25 for me, so only $50 total).

Tech 21 TM60 empty combo cab Black | Tech 21 NYC | Reverb

I just ordered one of these shipped to me in Indianapolis. Shipping out here was $36 + 25 for the cabinet = $61. If anything exciting comes out of this, I'll post that info later.

Thanks for the tip, monkmiles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garytone
    I just ordered one of these shipped to me in Indianapolis. Shipping out here was $36 + 25 for the cabinet = $61. If anything exciting comes out of this, I'll post that info later.

Thanks for the tip, monkmiles.
    Nice! Glad to share! I'm in MA, likely why shipping was a little less. I'm looking for a small head to use it with. Maybe the TC Electronic BAM200.