User Info Menu

$300 each + shipping (to cont. USA), or pickup in Bloomington IN. I bought these in 2004. good condition and work perfectly. Send me a private message if interested.

RE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0022-jpgRE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0028-jpgRE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0026-jpgRE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0025-jpgRE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0024-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images RE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0021-jpg RE twin 8, Clarus 1-img_0020-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice rig! GLWTS!

User Info Menu

This is a Rich Raezer made cabinet (Rich made around 1200 cabinets before his tragic death). The materials used are a bit different than the Wisconsin made cabinets available today. $300 for a Rich made cabinet is very fair. Good luck to the seller and Congrats in advance to the lucky/smart buyer (whoever that turns out to be). I already have two Rich made cabinets , so I am set.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    This is a Rich Raezer made cabinet (Rich made around 1200 cabinets before his tragic death). The materials used are a bit different than the Wisconsin made cabinets available today. $300 for a Rich made cabinet is very fair. Good luck to the seller and Congrats in advance to the lucky/smart buyer (whoever that turns out to be). I already have two Rich made cabinets , so I am set.
    Out of curiosity, how can you tell whether a RE Cab is made by Rich Raezer or later in Wisconsin? And what would be the differences? I never could visually see any difference..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

There is a tag on the back of the cab that documents Rich made the cab. If you expand the cab's back photo you can see the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shay
    Out of curiosity, how can you tell whether a RE Cab is made by Rich Raezer or later in Wisconsin? And what would be the differences? I never could visually see any difference..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

How would the Twin 8 pair with a 25 watt Quilter Superblock US (three Fender voices, very tube-like)? I’ve been kicking around the idea of a 2x10 cab, but the reputation of these Rich-built cabs has me considering this one. I gravitate towards open back cabs, so not quite sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wzpgsr
    How would the Twin 8 pair with a 25 watt Quilter Superblock US (three Fender voices, very tube-like)? I’ve been kicking around the idea of a 2x10 cab, but the reputation of these Rich-built cabs has me considering this one. I gravitate towards open back cabs, so not quite sure.
    Something to consider with this: the T-8 is @ 4 Ohms, and the Superblock is @ 8 Ohms (but can handle down to 4), so it may be "different." I'd want to stay with an 8 Ohms cab [if using the SB] ... [I used to have a 2x10 that was 8 Ohms, and it was glorious! ]
    Last edited by marcwhy; 12-03-2021 at 10:45 AM.