User Info Menu

Casually looking for Patenotte guitars from Mirecourt. I currently have a student classical guitar from 1968/9 and am looking for either a steel or nylon "Maccaferri" style guitars with original equipment and in good playable condition.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrandWazoo
    Casually looking for Patenotte guitars from Mirecourt. I currently have a student classical guitar from 1968/9 and am looking for either a steel or nylon "Maccaferri" style guitars with original equipment and in good playable condition.
    If you're not on the DjangoBooks forum, I suggest joining and posting this up there as well. Michael has had a few of these for sale in the past, and you may find a member willing to sell theirs to you.

Good luck!

User Info Menu

I have a friend who is looking to sell his Patenotte. I forwarded this thread to him.

User Info Menu

Thanks Geese. I have several high-quality, handmade guitars but my Patenotte is the one guitar that truly drives me to play it. I cannot walk by it without picking it up and playing a tune. So, I figured I'd try more ;-)

Patenotte Guitar-img_20170823_113945-jpg

User Info Menu

Thanks Geese. I have several high-quality, handmade guitars but my Patenotte is the one guitar that truly drives me to play it. I cannot walk by it without picking it up and playing a tune. So, I figured I'd try more ;-)

Patenotte Guitar-img_20170823_113945-jpg
    I am pretty sure it is a 256 model that he has since it has the block inlays.

User Info Menu

This is on Reverb right now: Patenotte Grande Bouche 1940 Noir | Royez Musik Reims | Reverb

I like the look of it, but it would probably be wise to budget in time and money for repair and setup.