Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11
    Tiny, portable but powerful (50W) guitar amplifier - total weight of amp, power adaptor and chord only 2.5kg.

Contains a true reference loudspeaker from Celestion, 5" cone, but with a frequency response of 120-12000Hz.

High quality sound and expandable to an additional cabinet (speaker connection cable included).

100% aluminium, fully shielded electronic enclosure. Power supply and manual included.
    I will also include the custom padded carry case, which Guitar Sound Systems sell for an additional €30.

Located in London, UK but can consider shipping if that is necessary.Weight of the amplifier : 2 KgPower adapter : 300 gPower cord : 200 gDimensions (H x W x D) : 5.6" x 6" x 7.2" (142 x 152 x 182 mm)

£200 + P&P

https://www.guitarsoundsystems.com/gss-05g200sjc-jazz-cat-mini-guitar-amp-c2x20771279
    Attached Images Attached Images GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-1-jpg GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-3-jpg GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-4-jpg GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-2-jpg GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-5-jpg GSS 05G200SJC Jazz Cat Mini Guitar Amp (London UK)-guitar-sound-system-jazz-cat-6-jpg 
    Last edited by markjazzguitar; 09-12-2021 at 06:38 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

How much is it?

I'm selling it for £200

User Info Menu

Is it loud enough to play with a drummer, or in a big band?

Yes, it's loud enough to play with full rhythm section, here is an example of someone doing so

User Info Menu

Does it have reverb?
    Do you need a different power adapter to use it in the US?
    Do you ship to the US?

User Info Menu

Grasso used one of those for awhile. I seriously thought about buying one for a short time, but portability became less important.

User Info Menu

Hello, I might be interested in the amp. I'm in London, hopefully not too far from you!

No reverb unfortunately. If there's interest in Europe (which seems to be the case) I will go for that over US.

Quote Originally Posted by timguitar
    Hello, I might be interested in the amp. I'm in London, hopefully not too far from you!
    ok DM me and we can figure it out.