User Info Menu

..Mint to excellent condition..ships to S. Florida.

Thank you!

Tom
    Last edited by tomvwash; 09-18-2021 at 05:37 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Flickr

This one had a thin gouge on the top that happened during shipping. It was made right in Kalamazoo. It is very hard to see where it was sweated, sanded and touched up. Most people can't see it.

This is x-braced and is one of the finest SEs made. It belonged the New York Heritage distributor as his personal guitar until he died unexpectedly.

Let me know if you are interested.

If you search you will find the original listing on this forum.

User Info Menu

UPS attempts murder on Heritage Super Eagle

I found the post after the guitar was fixed.
    Last edited by Marty Grass; 09-05-2021 at 11:00 AM.

User Info Menu

Any particular specs? Floating pickup? One or two set-in pickups? X-braced, parallel-braced? Something like the one you just sold but different in some way? ...and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    Any particular specs? Floating pickup? One or two set-in pickups? X-braced, parallel-braced? Something like the one you just sold but different in some way? ...and so forth.
    There are not enough them circulating to get too particular, I think, but anything that doesn't show a color bleed on the finish, for starters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tomvwash
    There are not enough them circulating to get too particular, I think, but anything that doesn't show a color bleed on the finish, for starters.
    I don't remember seeing one with a color bleed yet, but there are probably some out there. I have seen a Golden Eagle with some of that.

User Info Menu

I have a Golden Eagle in pretty fantastic condition with a single set-in pickup in what I believe is Almond Burst. I think it's X-braced, but I can check.

shoot me a private message and we can go from there.