Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Looking for a Harrison guitar if anyone has one they're willing to part with.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

12th Fret guitars in Toronto quite often has some of his guitars for sale used.

There's one there right now:

Douglas Harrison CJ 16 Archtop Guitar, 2019 | www.12fret.com

Cheers

Doug B.

User Info Menu

12th Fret guitars in Toronto quite often has some of his guitars for sale used. There's one there right now:

User Info Menu

Beautiful instruments. There is one available at the 12th Fret in Toronto, as noted on his website: http://harrisonguitars.com/Available/availablenowindex, but it is a maple top.

User Info Menu

Doug B beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug B
    12th Fret guitars in Toronto quite often has some of his guitars for sale used.

There's one there right now:

Cheers

Doug B.
    Thanks..looking for a used one

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by max52
    Thanks..looking for a used one
    They also have a used one:

Harrison GB Spruce Top Thinline Archtop Amber, 2007 | www.12fret.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alpop
    Nice looking guitars! This used one seems like a decent price (compared to new!).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Nice looking guitars! This used one seems like a decent price (compared to new!).
    Quite nice price especially if you are buying with U.S. dollars. I have no experience with these guitars, but I have dealt several times with the 12th fret and have always had good experiences. (no affiliation)

Quote Originally Posted by alpop
    Quite nice price especially if you are buying with U.S. dollars. I have no experience with these guitars, but I have dealt several times with the 12th fret and have always had good experiences. (no affiliation)
    He makes very nice guitars and being from Toronto I'm very familiar with the 12th Fret. Gotta wonder about the bridge and the silicone though.