Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I'm looking for a nice 90s Gibson ES-335, preferably in London, but similar guitars (and years) considered. Not having much luck with the traditional shops/reverb/ebay route, so thought i'd ask here.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

PM me if you are interested in an original s/b 1988 Heritage 535, made in Kalamazoo.

User Info Menu

Hi Curtis!

Guitar Classics near Clapham Junction have a sunburst '97 ES-335 for £2250 and a red '88 for the same price.

Guitar Classics 2020 - Gibson Electrics

David

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisVolp
    I'm looking for a nice 90s Gibson ES-335, preferably in London, but similar guitars (and years) considered. Not having much luck with the traditional shops/reverb/ebay route, so thought i'd ask here.
    Hi Curtis, I got one in an excellent condition located at LA, kindly PM or text me 2082035988 for info

User Info Menu

Still looking!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by parker305
    Hi Curtis, I got one in an excellent condition located at LA, kindly PM or text me 2082035988 for info

User Info Menu

Hi Curtis. It might be worth checking on The Fretboard forum's classified ads every now and again. It's UK based and you get the odd 335 and suchlike. There are a couple of nice Yamaha semis on there at the moment (an immaculate SA2200 and an older SA700). If it has to be a Gibson, there was a guy on there a few days ago asking about pricing a 90s 335 that he wanted to sell, so that might come up soon. Other 335s seem to come up for sale fairly regularly.

Apologies if you were already aware of the site. Good luck with your search.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Dome
    Hi Curtis. It might be worth checking on The Fretboard forum's classified ads every now and again. It's UK based and you get the odd 335 and suchlike. There are a couple of nice Yamaha semis on there at the moment (an immaculate SA2200 and an older SA700). If it has to be a Gibson, there was a guy on there a few days ago asking about pricing a 90s 335 that he wanted to sell, so that might come up soon. Other 335s seem to come up for sale fairly regularly.

Apologies if you were already aware of the site. Good luck with your search.