Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

for sale Jim Triggs New Yorker D'angelico 2014. mint condition, no cracks, dings scratches or repairs in excellent condition throughout never gigged but played everyday. 17 inch 25.5 scale 1 11/16 nut width probably a reissue dearmond as the guitar was made in 2014 but not sure on that. Asking £4500 plus post in the UK or worldwide at cost. The guitar has had the finish checked by Jim Triggs who sometimes does this to give the instrument an aged feel. comes with mint condition hardcase and I still have the box and packing and will send it tracked and insured, cheers Jonathan there is one on reverb for £6000 or best offer and one on archtop.com for $7000 and one sold on the Triggs website for $7750
    possible trade for an l5 wes or something with a set humbucker 17 inch traditional style. T
    Attached Images Attached Images 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-41-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-39-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-42-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-43-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-37-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-44-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-40-jpeg 2014 Jim Triggs new yorker for sale :) mint-image-36-jpeg 
    Last edited by Hey bopper; 07-16-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: reduced

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hey bopper
    for sale Jim Triggs New Yorker D'angelico 2014. mint condition, no cracks, dings scratches or repairs in excellent condition throughout never gigged but played everyday. 17 inch 25.5 scale 1 11/16 nut width probably a reissue dearmond as the guitar was made in 2014 but not sure on that. Asking £5000 posted in the UK or worldwide at cost. The guitar has had the finish checked by Jim Triggs who sometimes does this to give the instrument an aged feel. comes with mint condition hardcase and I still have the box and packing and will send it tracked and insured, cheers Jonathan there is one on reverb for £6000 or best offer and one on archtop.com for $7000 and one sold on the Triggs website for $7750
    possible trade for an l5 wes or something with a set humbucker 17 inch traditional style. T

bump

User Info Menu

Wow!

reduced to £4500

User Info Menu

Beautiful! This calls for a soundclip...

still for sale

User Info Menu

Wow!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by v281
    Beautiful! This calls for a sound clip...
    I'd love to hear that clip.

Hi
    many thanks for the comments, ive been trying to download a facebook video but im not sure if I have done it right. Maybe this link will work
    otherwise ill do a new video and upload it to youtube and give you a link. cheers and many thanks