Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 51 to 57 of 57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris236 View Post
    Ebay is fine for the buyer but can be awful for the seller. It is standard protocol to take the side of the buyer 100% of the time.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Chris236 View Post
    Ebay is fine for the buyer but can be awful for the seller. It is standard protocol to take the side of the buyer 100% of the time.
    untrue, see my story above

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker View Post
    That may be the exception that proves the rule. The eBay default (although not 100%) is definitely to favor the buyer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker View Post
    That may be the exception that proves the rule. The eBay default (although not 100%) is definitely to favor the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRhythmMan View Post
    The buyer is favored in any credit card transaction. Reverb or ebay. Reverb tries to insulate you but if you return the product the CC company will favor you almost 100% of the time.

User Info Menu

Jack there is a Gary Willis bass in talkbass classifieds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wengr View Post
    Jack there is a Gary Willis bass in talkbass classifieds right now.
    I saw it. It's the less desirable version with the basswood body. It was only out a short time. I ended up buying a GWB-35 (the cheapest version) and I'm having the body, pickups and preamp replaced and then having the frets replaced with lines. It'll be less money than the used one on talk bass. My luthier already made a new body for my other GWB-35 and it's a great bass. I just wanted a fretless one...

'nuther bad reverb experience here...-body-jpg