User Info Menu

This is my first post on the forum. I have been watching/reading for a long time.

Just saw this link for a Hofner Verythin Classic and I thought it might be a good idea to pass along the link,
    given the general appreciation by numerous forum members.
    I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, do not know the seller or have any financial interest in the item.

Instrument looks great in the photos, not sure if the price is in the ballpark or not.

Hofner Verythin Classic - musical instruments - by owner - sale

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MtnCat
    This is my first post on the forum. I have been watching/reading for a long time.
    Just saw this link for a Hofner Verythin Classic and I thought it might be a good idea to pass along the link,
    given the general appreciation by numerous forum members. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, do not know the seller or have any financial interest in the item. Instrument looks great in the photos, not sure if the price is in the ballpark or not.
    The seller has the date wrong. First letter is "F" - it was made in 2005. Hofner built well under 500 Verythin Classics between 2000 and 2012, so they are not that common.

They reintroduced the Verythin Classic @2018 with full-sized humbuckers, slightly simplified, but have made only a handful of them since then. I spotted a 2019 model for sale new awhile back, for @ $3,500 +shipping +taxes.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 03-03-2021 at 03:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    The seller has the date wrong. First letter is "F" - it was made in 2005. Hofner built well under 500 Verythin Classics between 2000 and 2012, so they are not that common.

They reintroduced the Verythin Classic @2018 with full-sized humbuckers, slightly simplified, but have made only a handful of them since then. I spotted a 2019 model for sale new awhile back, for @ $3,500 +shipping +taxes.

I'm sure this 2005 Verythin Classic will make someone very happy.
    Woods sure looked nice.
    Thanks for your detailed update.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MtnCat

given the general appreciation by numerous forum members.
    I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, do not know the seller or have any financial interest in the item.

Instrument looks great in the photos, not sure if the price is in the ballpark or not.