I am located in Germany and looking for a fair deal of the models in the thread title.
    A 2020 Gibson 1964 Reissue in 60s cherry would be also highly interesting!
    But please no other models.

Please only European sellers due to custom costs I cannot pay on top.

Looking forward for your offers!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Bump

User Info Menu

Hi

I tried a similar call last year...there just isn’t that much in Europe!

The new Heritage Eagle Classics look fantastic, and well priced. Thomann stock them, as do Fanatic Guitars in Spain

Probably a strong L5 alternative and much less money

good luck!

User Info Menu

When you say Heritage Eagle, do you mean the Eagle Classic with humbuckers cut into the top, or the mahogany acoustic archtop with a floater?

User Info Menu

The thread title you refer to says “[WTB] WTB Gibson L5/4 or Heritage Eagle”. I asked just so it’s clear what you are looking for. Heritage used to build to buyers specs. An Eagle was an all mahogany acoustic archtop with a floater with x bracing, a kind of acoustic L5. They would change wood, bracing or cut pickups into the top as per buyers wish. The Eagle Classic is a later distinct model, perhaps most similar to the L5CES.
    Last edited by frankhond; 02-22-2021 at 05:40 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankhond
    The thread title you refer to says “[WTB] WTB Gibson L5/4 or Heritage Eagle”. I asked just so it’s clear what you are looking for. Heritage used to build to buyers specs. An Eagle was an all mahogany acoustic archtop with a floater. They would change wood or cut pickups into the top as per buyers wish. The Eagle Classic is a later district model.
    Ah - apologies. I think I have got confused and caused confusion here. I thought you were responding to my response (because of how my notifications show); but you were responding helpfully to the OP

Sorry

Will delete my last post!

I've been looking into the current heritage eagle classic model and highly consider it. Sadly it's built a bit differently to the L5 and doesn't sound as warm and full from what I've seen. Nevertheless I am sure it's awesome. Also it's only half the price of an L5...
    I am looking for that Wes tone and ain't sure the eagle can deliver that though...

Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by EvansDrD
    Hi

I tried a similar call last year...there just isn’t that much in Europe!

The new Heritage Eagle Classics look fantastic, and well priced. Thomann stock them, as do Fanatic Guitars in Spain

Probably a strong L5 alternative and much less money

good luck!

User Info Menu

PM

Quote Originally Posted by PatMartinoFan
    I am located in Germany and looking for a fair deal of the models in the thread title.
    A 2020 Gibson 1964 Reissue in 60s cherry would be also highly interesting!
    But please no other models.

Please only European sellers due to custom costs I cannot pay on top.

Looking forward for your offers!

up