User Info Menu

Japanese made Navigator L-5/ Super 400 copy.....-nav-guitar-1-2-jpgJapanese made Navigator L-5/ Super 400 copy.....-nav-guitar-2-2-jpgJapanese made Navigator L-5/ Super 400 copy.....-nav-guitar-3-2-jpgJapanese made Navigator L-5/ Super 400 copy.....-nav-guitar-4-2-jpg

From the good amount of research I did a while back, of which some was documented in a thread here, this rare Navigator is from the late 70's.
    Heavy and built like a tank. With that said it seem like there was an area where top shifted. Once i got it and it was properly humidified for a period of time it seemed to mostly correct itself. I brought it to Lark street Music just outside of NYC and who are very reputable dealers and repairmen. They said its stable and to "ride it off into the sunset, it aint going anywhere". Sounds very good and have a clip of the great Jeff Barone playing it one day on a visit to a friends place

Its very similar to the Aria-PE 180 from what ive seen and which is a L-5/SUper 400 copy.
    I purchased a pickguard for it since original was a mess from gasssing, but haven't installed. I will include that with purchase. Comes w/HSC.
    I'm happy to get some better pics and answer any questions.

Price: $1,500 firm + shipping & fees
    Attached Images Attached Images Japanese made Navigator L-5/ Super 400 copy.....-navigator-guitar-jpg 
    Last edited by DMgolf66; 02-10-2021 at 06:19 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Some reason I can't delete bottom picture. This was a picture of the guitar a while before I got it. You can see the PG was intact but starting to gas.

User Info Menu

FYI: if interested in partial trades, im a vintage spirits collector. That old bottle of Old Grand Dad, etc, etc. siitting in cupboard for the last 30+ years collecting dust are of interest. If you have any questions on what im looking for (long list), im happy to answer.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    FYI: if interested in partial trades, im a vintage spirits collector. That old bottle of Old Grand Dad, etc, etc. siitting in cupboard for the last 30+ years collecting dust are of interest. If you have any questions on what im looking for (long list), im happy to answer.

Thanks!
    I'm having an OGD right now but nothing that old, it wouldn't last that long around here.

User Info Menu

Price Drop:$1,300+shipping.

User Info Menu

Hi I have a few things from resuced my mom's liquor cabinet from the 70s. Had no idea that they were valuable. I'd be interested to see the list.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff
    Hi I have a few things from resuced my mom's liquor cabinet from the 70s. Had no idea that they were valuable. I'd be interested to see the list.
    PMd

User Info Menu

PM'd

User Info Menu

Hello folks, this guitar is now still available. Deal fell thru.
    Thanks!