Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I have a 2004 Epiphone Elitist Byrdland in Sunburst on consignment at GuitarVista in Albuquerque, NM, being offered at $2500. It's in excellent condition with no issues. Original hardshell case in excellent condition included. Pickups are Gibson USA 50SR in the neck position and 50ST in the bridge position. Here's the link to the listing: GuitarVista >> Epiphone Elitist Byrdland. Please contact Stan Burg directly if you are interested at: GuitarVista >> Contact. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images 2004 Epiphone Elitist Byrdland Sunburst-c45db6dc-ea3d-46e5-b2df-d13999394c07-jpeg 2004 Epiphone Elitist Byrdland Sunburst-f5aea078-2535-4252-b94f-b93436dfb434-jpeg 2004 Epiphone Elitist Byrdland Sunburst-c542d05e-ac9f-46d4-a71e-29f8fcccadd3-jpeg 
    Last edited by Bill Eisele; 02-17-2021 at 12:34 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

I've played these. The most Gibson-esque of virtually any non Gibson out there. They really went all out on these and they stopped making these. They're treasures.
    Good luck with the sale.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    I've played these. The most Gibson-esque of virtually any non Gibson out there. They really went all out on these and they stopped making these. They're treasures.
    Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks, Jimmy! I just have too many guitars (difficult to actually say that) and got tired of the Reverb and CL approach to selling. So, I'm going the consignment route now.

It is a real treasure. Every time I would open the case I think how great it looks. And it has a nice jazz tone with a touch of grit with the neck pickup and then with the bridge pickup you can do just about anything with it. Will probably regret selling it, but I'm trying to be less emotional about the guitars I have.

User Info Menu

Outstanding instrument. GLWTS!

User Info Menu

I have the Elitist Broadway and these are fine fine fine pressed solid spruce top guitars. Plugged in, there's nary a difference to their Gibson forebears.

User Info Menu

Whew, that’s sweet! Man, I wanna find a SB Elitist Broadway so bad. They just never come up!

User Info Menu

What else can I say?

User Info Menu

Beautiful sunburst.

User Info Menu

Wow!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff
    What else can I say?
    How about "Hello!" as a first post?