Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15
    Howdy guys,

I need to purchase a new furnace and I'm severely lacking the funds to do so. If I sell this, I'll be warm again; my lost will be your massive gain.

This is a *fantastic* sounding instrument that was just purchased earlier this year, brand new. Very acoustically resonant example. It was never gigged and has been cared for meticulously. There are no issues with this instrument - it plays well, looks great and I'm offering it here at $3400 (+ whatever shipping ends up being) in hopes of a quick sale. I'll include the Moody strap (!!) I purchased soon after as a bonus as well as all the case candy it shipped with, documented below. I cannot entertain trades - I would not be selling this guitar if I did not have to. Nevertheless, I'm hopeful this could make for a lovely Christmas present for some unsuspecting musician.

Lastly, I'm offering my AER Compact 60. Again, in fab condition with no issues. Pictures shown below. $800 + Shipping takes it. It does not include the original box.

Thanks for reading - sending positive wishes to you all!

Last edited by Fretty Krueger; 12-10-2020 at 11:59 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fretty Krueger
    Howdy guys,

I need to purchase a new furnace and I'm severely lacking the funds to do so. If I sell this, I'll be warm again; my lost will be your massive gain.
    and I'm offering it here at $3700 (+ whatever shipping ends up being) in hopes of a quick sale. I cannot entertain trades - I would not be selling this guitar if I did not have to. Nevertheless, I'm hopeful this could make for a lovely Christmas present for some unsuspecting musician.

I hate reading about people having to part with their wonderful instruments for financial needs. Good luck to you.

User Info Menu

Just wow, and it’s a 17” too! Beautiful guitar!

User Info Menu

What a gloriously beautiful guitar!!!!

User Info Menu

I've never played the LS-17 but I own a Sadowsky Jim Hall and the SS-15 and they are indeed both great instruments. Very well made, play "like butter", and sound great. Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I hate reading about people having to part with their wonderful instruments for financial needs. Good luck to you.
    Thanks for the kind words. These are tough times for many and I'm certainly not looking for sympathy. Hoping this ends up being a great opportunity for someone - I'd imagine these dont come up terribly often. Got the new furnace installed today and it's running well . . . now it's time to pay for it!! Stay well, everyone!

User Info Menu

What a beauty! GLWTS!

Lowering the price to $3400!

User Info Menu

A great price and Christmas present . Where does it ship from ?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    A great price and Christmas present . Where does it ship from ?
    Ships from Arizona (Scottsdale)!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fretty Krueger
    Ships from Arizona (Scottsdale)!
    You need a furnace in AZ? Suck it up man. Get some space heaters and keep that beauty! Now, if you lived up here I could understand, but AZ?

I hope everything works out for you. Being cold is no fun. Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Strbender
    You need a furnace in AZ? Suck it up man. Get some space heaters and keep that beauty! Now, if you lived up here I could understand, but AZ?

I hope everything works out for you. Being cold is no fun. Stay safe.
    Thanks for the laugh! Oh, I'd be happy to tough it out. My better half on the other hand . . .

User Info Menu

Man, your guitar is awesome! I've always loved the model. Should sell quickly. GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Love it! How could anyone resist a man named FRETTY Krueger? Your evil twin lives in the boilerroom with Johnny Depp. Selling it for a furnace? Classic!

Good luck with the sale. Looks smashing!