User Info Menu

Selling these 5 guitars. Easier to fo on one thread.

If anyone is interested and wants to know further details, pics,etc..., please let me know (PM).

From left to right:
    *2008 D'Aquisto (see current full listing in this forum for details)

* D'Angelico EXS-1- dont see many of these. Believe from 2007. 16" body. Originally came with floater, was upgraded to Biltoft Charlie Christian pickup. Made in Indocheon. W/OHSC.....$800 to $750+actual shipping

*Navigator L-5/Super 400 copy- rare and tough to find info on. Did a whole thread about it. Japanese made. Seems to be same as Aria PE-180. Comes with extra bridge and uncounted pickguard. Comes with HSC........$1,750 to $1,650+ actual shipping

* 1950 Gibson ES-150- all original except new tuner knobs and 1 control knob is a vintage bakelite knob from maybe a radio?. Sounds and plays great to me. Comes with old Lifton case.....$2,400 to $2,300+ actual shipping

* Epiphone Sorrento- I believe from 90s (will confirm). Upgrades- Seymour Duncan Antiquity P-90s, Tune-a-magic bridge (original in case), new tuners. Original pickguard in case. Case is beautiful upgraded Epiphone case.....$800 to $750+actual shipping.

Thanks folks .....
    Last edited by DMgolf66; 11-02-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Price drop

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

PRICE DROP: Archtops and semi-hollow (Gibson, Navigator, D'Angelico, etc)...-20201014_133609-jpg

User Info Menu

Any questions, thoughts, offers or other?

User Info Menu

Will consider partial trades for sealed/unopened bottles of vintage spirits (Rye, Rum, Bourbon, Scotch, etc, etc).

Thanks!

User Info Menu

"Is there anything fragile, liquid, hazardous or perishable in that package?"

GLW trade!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sherry View Post
    "Is there anything fragile, liquid, hazardous or perishable in that package?"

GLW trade!
    Have shipped almost 600 bottles and never had an issue. I would say over the last few years of this hobby. Fellow collectors have shipped 100,s of thousand bottles .
    Olive oil

User Info Menu

Price drop

User Info Menu

Bump