User Info Menu

Hi,

I'm cleaning out the shelves and the drawers and have a few things I'm not going to be using up for sale.

Original Pickguard from a 1937 Gibson L7
    It was previously cut for a floating pickup and holes were drilled for the controls. A bit of the binding is gone, and the I think the adhesive used to stick it to the mounting blocks caused the pickguard to deteriorate in a couple of spots--it could just be the usual gasing of guard, but it seems to be largely constrained to where the adhesive was used for the mounting blocks. $50 Shipped and Paypal'd to the Lower 48 States, only.

Gibson '37 L7 Archtop Pickguard, Pickguard Material, and Django Picks-img_1119-jpg

Lots of additional pics available on my Reverb Listing at . . .

Reverb Listing Pics & Info

Pickguard Material
    I'm not sure whether this is acrylic, or celluloid or something else, but I have a bit of faux tortoise shell pickguard material. I've had it at least a decade (maybe two decades), and it shows pretty good color and appearance--similar to older, original guards. It has a very slight curve to it, but I think it's likely easily straightened and I'm hoping somebody out there can put it to use. $SOLD Shipped and Paypal'd to the Lower 48 States, only.

Gibson '37 L7 Archtop Pickguard, Pickguard Material, and Django Picks-ngjtpzbfwdfed7vv4ovu-jpg

Lots of additional pics available on my Reverb Listing at . . .

Reverb Listing Pics & Info

Django Picks
    I bought these two picks from Djangoguitars.com. They are very well made and I can see why folks love them, but I'm not using them frequently. $SOLD Shipped and Paypal'd to the Lower 48 States, only.

Gibson '37 L7 Archtop Pickguard, Pickguard Material, and Django Picks-img_2074-jpg

I've got a bunch of other non-Jazz related stuff (mostly vintage Jensen Speakers up for sale on Reverb.com) as well. If you see something there you want, please do send me a PM for a cheaper price.

My Reverb Listings

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail or UPS. I usually ship within two days of payment. I don't post much here, but follow along pretty regularly. I have good feedback on eBay (for username "merlinger") and Reverb as well. Please do feel free to message over any questions or comments.

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    Last edited by erlinger; 10-26-2020 at 12:36 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Bump with some reduced prices . . . pretty much just trying to get these to folks that will use them. . .

$25 Paypal'd and shipped in the Lower 48 States for the '37 Pickguard.

$15 Paypal'd and shipped in the Lower 48 States for the Pickguard Blank Material.

$8 Paypal'd and shipped in the Lower 48 States for the Django Picks.

Thanks,
    Mike

User Info Menu

Pickguard material and picks are sold.

'37 Pickguard is still available at $25 Paypal'd and shipped in the Lower 48 States.

Thanks,
    Mike