Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

Hi Folks,

As I was looking up the specs and taking pictures of the guitar, I checked out Archtop.Com previous listing of one and realized they looked similar.
    Low and behold when I looked at the serial number I saw that they were one in the same!
    Anyway, here is the link for that listing which gives the specs and description. The ONLY differences are the following:

• along the way the pickup was upgraded from the stock (which seemed to have some negative comments about it being thin/bright sounding) to a Seth Lover humbucker.
    • Locking strap buttons have been installed with originals in the case
    • Custom foam F-hole plugs were made and come with the guitar
    • must've been an attempt to change pickguard, there is a shoddily filled in tiny hole on outside edge of pickguard (see picture). I imagine this can be cleaned up without too much trouble, but I'm not a luthier.

All else is in the description below including the original hardshell case.

Here is the link to referenced listing of this guitar: 2008 D'Aquisto Jazzline

Price: $1,800.00 Firm + actual shipping (US only, sorry rest of the planet)

I will be listing on Reverb eventually at a higher number.

Thanks, folks!
    Last edited by DMgolf66; 03-03-2021 at 05:13 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

2008 D'aquisto "Jazz Line" w/upgraded Seth Lover pickup.............-daquisto-full-jpg2008 D'aquisto "Jazz Line" w/upgraded Seth Lover pickup.............-daquisto-back-jpg2008 D'aquisto "Jazz Line" w/upgraded Seth Lover pickup.............-daquisto-case-candy-jpg2008 D'aquisto "Jazz Line" w/upgraded Seth Lover pickup.............-daqusito-case-jpg2008 D'aquisto "Jazz Line" w/upgraded Seth Lover pickup.............-daquisto-repair-overhead-jpg

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Really smart upgrade. Must be a sweet sounding instrument!

User Info Menu

To
    The

User Info Menu

Happy holidays, folks

For jazz guitar I mostly like a guitar plugged straight into an amp. But for textures and audio fun I bought a Line6 HX EFX. Its the EFX section from the Helix without all the models and stuff. I compared it to the Headrush Gig Board and it wasnt even close. The Line6 recently purchased by Yamaha has a much better sound IMO. XTS Tone Soltions in Nashville seems to be one of the worlds top pedal board companies and they also produce some of their own pedals that do not need to be modified to be pro-level gear. Im thinking maybe their analog pre-amp with this time EFX could do about anything a lot of players could want with minimal insertion loss. HATE A TONE VAMPIRE!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steve burchfield
    For jazz guitar I mostly like a guitar plugged straight into an amp. But for textures and audio fun I bought a Line6 HX EFX. Its the EFX section from the Helix without all the models and stuff. I compared it to the Headrush Gig Board and it wasnt even close. The Line6 recently purchased by Yamaha has a much better sound IMO. XTS Tone Soltions in Nashville seems to be one of the worlds top pedal board companies and they also produce some of their own pedals that do not need to be modified to be pro-level gear. Im thinking maybe their analog pre-amp with this time EFX could do about anything a lot of players could want with minimal insertion loss. HATE A TONE VAMPIRE!!!!
    Lol, come again????

User Info Menu

To
    The

User Info Menu

I love those guitars and yours has got contrasting binding
    it's very fetching indeed

good luck with the sale man

User Info Menu

To
    The

User Info Menu