User Info Menu

$325 + 40 shipping

According to Raezer’s Edge, the “Stealth 10 is one of the workhorses in the Raezer’s Edge family of speaker cabinets….Rated at 8 ohms, the Raezer’s Edge S10 speaker cabinet works very well with all amplifier heads.” Additionally, the S10’s compact size and low weight (22 lbs) makes it easy to transport.” The cabinet has both ¼” and Neutrik SpeakON cable connectors.

This cabinet was upgraded with a 10" Eminence Beta 10A speaker, which provides a full, rich, but clear sound.

[Note: Originally, this listing stated the speaker was an Emi Lil' Buddy. Until I checked my notes, I had forgotten that last year I had replaced the Lil' Buddy with a Beta 10A to get a bit more clarity.]

This cabinet pairs very well with Quilter's 101 heads. (See my Quilter 101 Mini Reverb head, also for sale on this forum.)

Last edited by SkipBurz; 10-02-2020 at 07:50 AM. Reason: correction

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great cab and speaker!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy View Post
    Great cab and speaker!
    Thanks much. I love that cab paired with my Quilter 101 head (also for sale). I went ahead and listed my Fender Princeton Limited Edition with a 12" as well. This pandemic has made me take stock of my gear and ask myself, "How many amps do you really need?" I just had George Alessandro hand wire my 2006 Deluxe reissue that was really becoming unreliable. It sounds so amazing that I don't want to play anything else. Once I sell these, I'll be down to the Deluxe and a DV Mark Lil' Jazz. That's really all I need. (I think!)

User Info Menu

Just curious what issues you had?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipBurz View Post
    I just had George Alessandro hand wire my 2006 Deluxe reissue that was really becoming unreliable.

User Info Menu

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipBurz View Post
    Once I sell these, I'll be down to the Deluxe and a DV Mark Lil' Jazz. That's really all I need. (I think!)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Just curious what issues you had?
    Some of the termination points on the PCB traces had cracked - especially on the capacitors. I had several jumper wires soldered in place to route around the broken traces. Also, a couple of the ribbon connectors were starting to give me issues. The amp is a 2006 model, but the PCB was wired up in 2002. After 18-years of regular playing, it was just getting finicky. Now, it's all handwired and sounds incredible. Below is picture of the newly wired chassis. I also put one of Alessandro's proprietary neo speakers in it.

Raezer’s Edge Stealth 10 w/ a 10" Eminence Beta 10A-img_4292-jpg