Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

Several people have mentioned the H-575 in some recent posts with people asking about 16 inch guitars. This looks like one of the better deals I’ve seen on one in a while. No affiliation.

Heritage H-575 Sunburst Heritage H-575 Sunburst | SnowboundBassman | Reverb

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The seller says the 2010s. But looking at the serial number it says "N" for 1997. It looked to me like a nice example from the Heritage "golden" era.
    Last edited by Wildcat; 09-22-2020 at 05:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Looks like a cousin of mine (a 1996)

That's a pretty good deal, I've seen 575's prices going up a lot lately...I think people are realizing that Heritage is not going to be making these with as many custom options/finishes anymore. I keep hoping a spruce topped single pickup 575 will pop up at the same time I have money.PSA:  Heritage H-575-fb_img_1582225112890-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Looks like a cousin of mine (a 1996)

That's a pretty good deal, I've seen 575's prices going up a lot lately...I think people are realizing that Heritage is not going to be making these with as many custom options/finishes anymore. I keep hoping a spruce topped single pickup 575 will pop up at the same time I have money.
    You asked for it, here it is :
    Heritage H-575 2001 - Spruce Top! | Orinda Guitars | Reverb

Now ask for the money ;-)

User Info Menu

Both of those are solid buys by today’s pricing standards. The double humbucker is priced at what 575’s were priced at 4 years ago. Great finish too. It shouldn’t last!

User Info Menu

Wow! @ $2300. + taking offers!
    Put Gibson on it and at least multiple the cost by 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 339 in june
    You asked for it, here it is :
    Heritage H-575 2001 - Spruce Top! | Orinda Guitars | Reverb

Now ask for the money ;-)

User Info Menu

Always when I haven't gotten a paycheck since June

User Info Menu

So the $1850 575 sold already. Anyone here buy it?

User Info Menu

Wasn't me!

User Info Menu

The other Heritage mentioned in this thread has been on my local Craigslist for months. I would suggest that anyone here that is interested contact the seller outside of Reverb to save on sales tax:

Heritage H-575 Spruce Top! - musical instruments - by owner - sale

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    The other Heritage mentioned in this thread has been on my local Craigslist for months. I would suggest that anyone here that is interested contact the seller outside of Reverb to save on sales tax:

Heritage H-575 Spruce Top! - musical instruments - by owner - sale
    Indeed, that was my posting! A member of this forum suggested I post here on Jazz Guitar so I just put it up today.

User Info Menu

So, it's still available? Right?
    Cancel that. I see your new post.
    That's a nice guitar. Shouldn't take long to sell here. That pickup is nice too.

User Info Menu

Not to get off topic but about the HRW pickup. Years ago buying Heritage guitar I was fascinated by this custom build by one of the innovators with Gibson and Heritage guitars. Rendell Wall.
    He developed the "sustain sisters" while at Gibson. Essentially super large lugs for the bridge or stopbar tailpiece during the late 70s or early 80s. This is when guitarists were looking for anyway to increase the sustain from guitars.
    But just curious what the specs for the HRW pickup were. Output, ohms, magnet type ...

Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone
    So, it's still available? Right?
    Cancel that. I see your new post.
    That's a nice guitar. Shouldn't take long to sell here. That pickup is nice too.

User Info Menu

Good quesiton. Check the heritage owners forfum. They may have the answer.