Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

The guitar is sold !

With great regret but still .... times are tough and this guitar is not essential in my collection of gigging instruments so here goes :
    it's a 2002 model in excellent condition, without issues, simply a great playing and sounding big box archtop. Nothing out there compares
    re build-quality, playability, sound, looks and PRICE !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Europe : Heritage SUPER EAGLE-img_2021-jpg Europe : Heritage SUPER EAGLE-img_2025-jpg 
    Last edited by gitman; 11-09-2020 at 07:16 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful Super Eagle you have. And you've priced it right. Good luck with your sale.

User Info Menu

I love the cutaway which is rare on a super eagle. It’s like a cross between a super Kenny Burrell and a stock super eagle. Great sunburst on that guitar too. $4450 shipped is a steal for that guitar. Shame it can’t be shipped to the states.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    I love the cutaway which is rare on a super eagle. It’s like a cross between a super Kenny Burrell and a stock super eagle. Great sunburst on that guitar too. $4450 shipped is a steal for that guitar. Shame it can’t be shipped to the states.
    Yeah, this is indeed a really nice axe ....
    Please note : that quoted price is in € :
    € 4450,- , to be converted at the time a deal is sealed. Shipping to the US is def. no problem !

User Info Menu

...and UP she goes !

User Info Menu

I added a short impromptu clip, warts and all - just to give folks an idea of the basic tonal character of this guitar.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gitman
    I added a short impromptu clip, warts and all - just to give folks an idea of the basic tonal character of this guitar.

Great playing gitman!

User Info Menu

That was really great.
    You absolutely captured exactly what that guitar sounds like. Someone will buy this guitar and will be Thrilled with it.
    Really nice playing Gitman. Exceptionally beautiful Guitar. Really.
    Joe D

User Info Menu

Gitman,
    A gorgeous guitar at a great price - good luck with the sale.

User Info Menu

Gitman,
    Beautiful Guitar, not something we see everyday, can't imagine it will hang
    around very long, superb condition GLWTS

Silverfoxx

User Info Menu

If I had the money...

User Info Menu

It's tough times, dire straights, whichever you want to call it ... people are hanging on to their funds which is clearly quite understandable in light of the global uncertainties.
    However, hope is a diehard and with a little luck (and hopefully a global act of increasing solidarity) we will pull through this crisis - I've recently joined a great (as of last winter) working band, we're preparing for a new CD in November and there are already quite a few very interested parties/agencies who want to book us for the coming season. So maybe maybe this sale will not be necessary after all; the money is not needed immediately but this guitar is the only one of some serious value in my stable that I could let go at the moment.... Thanks for the interest !
    Last edited by gitman; 10-21-2020 at 05:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Direct message sent

User Info Menu

PM sent

User Info Menu

Sorry to see that you have to sell it, gitman. Looks like a very nice Super Eagle. It is getting rare to see a new one for sale, much less a used one. It sounds great in your video.

Good luck with the sale. Hope it finds a happy home with a player.

User Info Menu

True that, Jabberwocky ! There weren't a lot of Super Eagles built to begin with and AFAIK there are maybe 3 other SE's
    on the market right now, none with the sharp cutaway. I've just been spending some time with mine and my Super-400 back to back and I have to admit that the Heritage is the more comfortable guitar to hold and play ....

User Info Menu

The guitar is sold to a forum member. Thanks for the interest !