User Info Menu

Built 1977 by Matsumoku in Japan, this guitar is considered one of the best L5-copies. Mine is in gut condition, but with occassional dings and dongs. Original PUs and hard case. The guy I bought it from, recorded some nice videos with this very guitar (check out Youtube for more than this one):

Well, after talking to a guy from a used-guitar-store, I decided to lower the price: 1550,- Euro would be ok!

Aria Pro II PE-180-img_5403-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5402-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5404-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5408-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5405-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5410-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5411-jpgAria Pro II PE-180-img_5413-jpg
    Last edited by dr.jazzy; 08-24-2020 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Lower Price

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Can I ask you to make the price lower for the purchase? (1000/1200€) I'm an interested student but with low budget

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOPGUN860
    Can I ask you to make the price lower for the purchase? (1000/1200€) I'm an interested student but with low budget
    It's a lovely guitar and I expect it's sold by now.

User Info Menu

Great guitar! I’m the guy from the video highly recommended!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOPGUN860
    Please, send me a private message. I don't want to do price negotiations via this forum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garybaldy
    It's a lovely guitar and I expect it's sold by now.
    No, I had a guy here last weekend, but he ended up not buying it. Now he is considering...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzjazz
    Great guitar! I’m the guy from the video highly recommended!
    Thanks, Jacob! The guitar is actually even better now with the frets done by a good guitar maker and also a new (alternative) ABM-bridge (with ebony foot instead of rosewood). Gives it a little more sustain. I just don't play to seldom (like probably everybody right now) and won't play as much in the future as well.