User Info Menu

Roger Borys informed me today that he has a few guitars available. There are (3) total. I will be posting (2) B120’s and (1) 17” special.

Roger Borys has been building f hole style guitars since the 70’s, and became a good friend of Jim D’Aquisto - who used Rogers world renown laminate plates. Jim also shared a lot of building knowledge with Roger, and you can hear those stories during a visit to his shop. You can also see the D’Aquisto influence in his styling.

Rogers guitars have a vintage vibe to them - both aesthetically and sonically. They are not buffed to a super high gloss, but rather a nice semi gloss with an aging process added to the tail pc. Those desiring ultra shiny may not find these too appealing. But plug them in and that’s where the magic begins. The tone is rich , clear , balanced and warm with a nice reverb from the tail pc. His set up work is spot on with perfect intonation, beautiful fret work and a nice low cut nut- for great playability.

When you walk into Rogers shop he has a “who’s who “ wall of artists who’ve played his guitars - and its beyond impressive.

Here is the first B120:

16” wide at lower bout
    2.75” deep on edge
    Laminated top and back

24.75” scale length
    1.75” wide at nut
    Built in Armstrong pickup
    Light Amber finish

$5,500.00
    Last edited by QAman; 07-21-2020 at 09:59 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Here is the second B120;

16” wide at lower bout
    2.75” deep on edge
    Laminated top and back

24.75” scale length
    1.75” wide at nut
    Built in Armstrong pickup
    Sunburst finish

$5,500.00
    Last edited by QAman; 07-22-2020 at 06:47 AM.

Here is the third :

17” wide at lower bout
    3” deep on edge
    Carved spruce top
    Carved flamed maple back

25.3” scale length
    1.75” wide at nut
    Brown sunburst finish

Vintage D’Armond pickup

$11,000.00

Here is Rogers email- borysguitars@gmail.com

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Those B120's are just lovely. Beyond my budget but damn!

User Info Menu

That first B-120 is really delicious.

The Burst B120 is sold. For those contemplating the blonde B120 I wouldn’t wait too long.