Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15

User Info Menu

Gary Shaw was very well known on the music scene in Northeast Wisconsin for many years. He was an excellent player, teacher, retailer, mentor, and friend to many, many musicians. I spent many hours talking to Gary (and bought many guitars from him) back when I lived in Appleton. Gary passed away this week and his family is offering up some of his instruments for sale. I have no affiliation. I know Gary would want his beloved guitars to be played and enjoyed.

|. Edit: Weirdly, the whole link does not show when I post this, but click on the vertical line to the left and it should bring you to the site.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

wow some beautiful guitars in his collection!

rip

worth a look!

cheers

It was just pointed out to me that there is no contact information on the site. I’m going to try and find out how any interested parties can contact the seller. Stay tuned.

User Info Menu

Some very fair deals. When you have it, post the contact info.

User Info Menu

Don't see a contact link

I have reached out on FB to see if any of my local musician friends can help find the contact info.

User Info Menu

They went to the trouble of getting a unique web domain, and posting photos, but couldn't be bothered to put any contact info on it?

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell View Post
    They went to the trouble of getting a unique web domain, and posting photos, but couldn't be bothered to put any contact info on it?
    I know, ridiculous. I’m not having any luck so far in tracking down thE contact info.

User Info Menu

Decent prices...

Hi guys. Don’t call Island Music. I was able to get an answer. One of Gary’s friends is managing the sale for the family. I have his cell number. Please PM me if you’re interested in talking to him.

More about Gary. He received this honor about a week before he passed.

Gary Shaw named among WAMI’s first Wall of Honor class | Valley Review

User Info Menu

I'd love that Jazzica. Good price too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop View Post
    I'd love that Jazzica. Good price too.
    PM me if you want the number, Rob.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Mark, but the tax my government demands considerably reduces the attractiveness of the price. Alas.

User Info Menu

Sent ya a message!