User Info Menu

Hoping these might get some more attention here where things are a bit more Archtop oriented

1955 ES-125 that just had loads of work done on it, fresh pro refret, neck reset, new bone nut and full setup with Thomastik flats
    1955 Gibson ES-125 - pro refret, neck reset, fresh setup | | Reverb

1949 Epiphone Zenith
    built in New York, transitional year, before they went to maple back/sides. Fresh pro setup with Martin Retro Monels. It’s got the classic Epi bark, but is also pretty sweet sounding
    Epiphone Zenith 1949 Sunburst - fresh pro setup! | | Reverb

would be willing to do a more competitive price for a fellow forum member, both guitars are great, but I’m looking to upgrade to either a Heritage Eagle or a Campellone soon

send me a PM with any questions!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfling
    Hoping these might get some more attention here where things are a bit more Archtop oriented

1955 ES-125 that just had loads of work done on it, fresh pro refret, neck reset, new bone nut and full setup with Thomastik flats
    1955 Gibson ES-125 - pro refret, neck reset, fresh setup | | Reverb

1949 Epiphone Zenith
    built in New York, transitional year, before they went to maple back/sides. Fresh pro setup with Martin Retro Monels. It’s got the classic Epi bark, but is also pretty sweet sounding
    Epiphone Zenith 1949 Sunburst - fresh pro setup! | | Reverb

would be willing to do a more competitive price for a fellow forum member, both guitars are great, but I’m looking to upgrade to either a Heritage Eagle or a Campellone soon

send me a PM with any questions!
    I have a '45 Zenith I think the world of. Best of luck with the sale!

User Info Menu

love that epi!...those original epi's were great guitars...you see so many great vintage players with them...they were hugely popular in their day (amongst the best players)...and beautiful to look at!!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by neatomic
    love that epi!...those original epi's were great guitars...you see so many great vintage players with them...they were hugely popular in their day (amongst the best players)...and beautiful to look at!!

cheers
    i have played a few vintage Epis and all have been really good - this one honestly holds its own against some higher dollar acoustic archtops I’ve had - it’s just got an old timey dry sound that is really cool

Just a PSA, I’m running a mid week sale doing 20% off until Friday