User Info Menu

Brand new D'Addario NYXL strings, unopened and unplayed, in original packaging. These are outstanding sounding and long-lasting electric guitar strings. I am an American guitarist who has been living in France for a long time. The only reason I am selling these strings is that I have recently switched from 12's to lower gauges, depending upon the guitar. Part of the reason for my switch is simply my age and hand strength. Please be sure that you understand what string gauge you are buying (12's) and that this is the gauge you want. I was using these strings on both my Eastman Pisano and Gibson ES-335 guitars, the guitars I mainly used in performance until I recently bought a PRS Hollowbody II. The strings were all purchased from a US retailer in the first part of 2019. All the sets have a wound 3rd string.

I will ship to anywhere in Europe or UK. I have 13 sets of these strings. I would prefer to sell them all to one buyer at 10 euros per set (a discount from the current Internet price of about 37.5%). I will also sell a set of five for 11 euros per set, or 10 sets for 10.50 euros per set. I will pay shipping for a buyer of all 13 sets. Shipping costs for smaller purchases to be negotiated but should not be very high for buyer.

D'Addario NYXL Strings, 0.12 - 0.52, New, unopened-daddario-strings_re3-jpg
    Last edited by ledocs; 07-01-2020 at 10:34 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I'm not sure I am interested in purchasing, but you might say if the sets have a wound or unwound 3rd.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SoftwareGuy
    I'm not sure I am interested in purchasing, but you might say if the sets have a wound or unwound 3rd.
    Thanks for pointing out this omission. I have edited the announcement accordingly (all sets have a wound 3rd). Thomann currently is selling these strings for 15.90 euros per set, so the bulk discount of my offering is also higher than I had estimated.