User Info Menu

I have two Yamaha second generation G series amps for sale in beautiful condition. The first is a G-50 112ii with the original speaker. I have replaced the reverb tank with another Accutronics unit. The amp came to me missing a couple of the knobs, I have replaced them with after market units. I purchased a Yamaha foot switch for it that is also not original,The amp was checked out by a local amp repair shop, Amphead in Portland, Oregon and given a clean bill of health.

The second unit is a somewhat rare G-100 210ii. This one has the original speakers, knobs and reverb tank and footswitch. The additional speaker adds another dimension of depth and smoothness to the tone of the amp. I have added casters to it as it seems to be getting heavier as I get older.

I'm willing to ship the units, however they are very heavy and I can not guarantee that there would not be any damage in transit. I am in the Portland, Oregon area, but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Asking $225.00 for the G-50 112ii
    Asking $350.00 for the G-100 212ii

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

These are great amps for jazz!
    Can I ask you where you got those cool black knobs for the G50 ii? I would love to get some for my amp.
    Thanks
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by monkmonk1
    These are great amps for jazz!
    Can I ask you where you got those cool black knobs for the G50 ii? I would love to get some for my amp.
    Thanks
    Rob
    Hi Rob,
    I got them a couple years ago, probably from Ebay. I can't remember from whom however.

User Info Menu

Can’t go wrong with either one of these.

Bump