User Info Menu

Hey guys,

For anyone interested I've got a couple of my Selmer style Gypsy Jazz guitars for sale. They are on eBay at the moment, but I'm totally willing to sell them outside that platform for anyone who is interested. Both are pretty high end guitars. The Gallato Modele Noir was originally $3,200 itself, so I'm taking a huge cut on it, but I need them both to go.

Gallato Modele Noir RS-39: Gallato "Modele Noir" RS-39 Debarre vintage Selmer style gypsy jazz guitar RARE | eBay

Altamira M01F: Altamira M01f Antique Selmer style gypsy jazz guitar | eBay

If anyone has questions, I'm always lurking around.

Thanks,
    Shawn

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey y'all!

The Gallato has been sold.

However, the Altamira is still available, and if anyone is looking to get into the whole "Gypsy Jazz" genre of playing, it's an excellent instrument. Here's the link to the new auction, with a slightly reduced price:

Altamira M01f Antique Selmer style gypsy jazz guitar | eBay

I'm willing to close the auction early and sell it outright (even for my starting price) as I no longer need this guitar. Here's some quick pics...

Couple of Selmer/Gypsy Jazz guitars for sale-011-jpgCouple of Selmer/Gypsy Jazz guitars for sale-012-jpgCouple of Selmer/Gypsy Jazz guitars for sale-013-jpgCouple of Selmer/Gypsy Jazz guitars for sale-014-jpg