User Info Menu

Offered reluctantly and testing the waters, here is an excellent 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Thin), Matsumoku era jazzer. This guitar is one smooth player with super low action, excellent electronics (slight tarnishing on PU covers), body is super clean aside from pickwear near the bass string as shown in pic #3, Thomastik JS-112's are slick and fast, great neck profile, 1-11/16" nut, and original case in great condition.

This guitar needs nothing aside from being played. I'm leaning more towards acoustic archtops but am in no hurry to sell. *There is one pickguard bracket screw missing which is easily replaced. The last picture is from the 'Carter' Epiphone Book.

Asking $2300, will include shipping CONUS at full price, offers under asking pay $100 shipping, I'll eat the fees. Overseas buyers...I'm not saying no but we'll have to discuss shipping.

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep2-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep1-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep3-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep4-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep5-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep6-jpg 1981 Epiphone Emperor TH (Matsumoku)-ep7-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Damn!!!!!
    Why couldn't it be the "F"!!!

Yea, I know. I saw your listing looking for the F and they are nice but, the T is so much more comfortable?. Food for thought maybe.
    Regards

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer57
    Yea, I know. I saw your listing looking for the F and they are nice but, the T is so much more comfortable?. Food for thought maybe.
    Regards
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I've passed on a couple of the "T"s recently as I'm holding out for an "F", but have been tempted!

I thought I’d bump this up before deciding to keep. She’s a smooth ride!

Mid-Week Bump

User Info Menu

This is a great guitar at that price. I really like that neat dark burst, AND the T depth. But the lower bought is too wide for me. I've been using 15"-ers for a while now.

Thanks for the note. Yea, it's an awesome guitar alright and with the thin body slides right up under your arm you, know, just in case you're in doubt

Hey, I'm still here and a fantastic player