FOR SALE fujigen n FGN masterfield mfa fp Archtop jazz guitar. Solid spruce pressed top. 24.75 scale, 1 11/16 nut width 17 inch approx 3inch depth. Near new no scratches cracks or dings just some minor marking on the back which can only be seen once tilted in direct light. I swapped the tailpiece for a finger tailpiece and relocated the Jack socket. There are two tiny holes the size of a match head where the original tailpiece went and the end pin jack socket has been filled in. Excellent fully working condition with push pull tone control. Case is mint and guitar has been gigged once but played every day. Beautiful set up no buzz and nice low action with 12s bought new in January and had been well looked after. No issues and near new. asking £1000 posted add £80 worldwide. Best guitar for under £2000 has binding on the body, f holes, neck and headstock. And gold hardware.

Video here:

Attached Images Attached Images Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg Fujigen masterfield 16" Archtop solid spruce £900-image-jpeg 
    Last edited by jonthreadwell; 06-14-2020 at 09:19 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Reduced to £1000 posted in the uk or £1080 worldwide

Reduced to £930 posted in the uk £1000 worldwide

User Info Menu

Hi!
    Could you tell me what size is the lower bout on this guitar?
    Seems to be 14 1/2, but I 'm not sure
    Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Oops!
    Seems the answer is in the title

I read a few threads on this guitar and it the description said it was 14 1/2 lower bout.. Maybe another model in the line