Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

2006 575MH Archtop, solid carved spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides. Ebony fretboard. Really a wonderful guitar.

$2,500 (plus any fees and $75 shipping CONUS)

Best way to describe this one is "SWEET". The archtop sound is big, warm and gorgeous and it is wonderfully playable with the 16" 575 size and 24 3/4 scale. The solid carved spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides (and ebony fretboard) are a wonderful combination. Based on the single pickup and the sound (very nice acoustic tone) I think it might be X braced, but I'm not sure. The neck is on the thin/slim side. Sounds like a bigger guitar to me. Was my main jazz gigging guitar for a long time. Bound neck and headstock. Beautifully aged patina.

I installed a Benedetto B6 pickup and love it in this wood combination.

Selling to finance a dream purchase.

It has had some small finish cracks over the years. I bought it from Wolfe many years ago with a repaired finish crack that has remained stable for the many years I've owned it. In the last year I found a couple of new finish cracks/checking and just got the guitar back from being professionally repaired to stabilize those areas. My tech wanted to buy it, but didn't have the cash right now. I'll send more pics and close-ups of the repaired areas to interested buyers.

These guitars are rare. I've only seen one other and it is on Reverb right now for $3,000

.Heritage 575MH (Spruce/Mahogany), Benedetto B6, Ebony Fretboard-7752c0e8-d1ba-4d0a-b053-c9fe0d02e414_1_201_a-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Price reduced

$2,400 plus actual shipping CONUS.

User Info Menu

Excellent seller. Buy with confidence.

User Info Menu

Honest seller, good guy. No worries.

Reverb.com Memorial Day sale just started and I've got this one on sale there for $2,273.75 (15% off the Reverb list price). So same offer goes here to forum members. Save me the Reverb fees and save yourself some money too - make an offer in that ballpark and pay even less.
    I'd like to get my Super Eagle and the market is pretty soft, so....

$2,150 plus shipping. Motivated seller.

User Info Menu

Which city you'll be shipping from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tal_175
    Which city you'll be shipping from?
    San Diego, California

Price Drop
    $1975 shipped CONUS (net of fees)

User Info Menu

I've got a spruce top 575 and it sounds great. Also, the 2 3/4" body depth makes it really comfortable.

Bump for an opportunity to get a great guitar at a great price. Reasonable offers will be considered.

$1925 Shipped CONUS.

User Info Menu

That guitar is definitely worth $1925. Heck, finding a standard 575 for that price is not an easy find. C'mon folks, what are you waiting for?

Sold!