Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 28 of 28

User Info Menu

For those interested in acquiring a Trenier - Bryant just posted this lovely non cut Excel on his facebook page. It’s from 2014 and comes with a cc pickup on a second pick guard. There is also a sound clip. As per the link - if interested contact Bryant for a price.

Trenier Guitars - Home | Facebook

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice. I wish I had the cash for that one.

Bryant just posted a beautiful blonde classic
    that is available on his Facebook page.

Trenier Guitars - Here is an audio sample of the available...

User Info Menu

He does not post a price on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    He does not post a price on Facebook?
    If your interested send him an email. These are used guitars from his personal stash that are mint.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Never understood that game.

User Info Menu

I don't get the obsession over price posting. These are rare guitars! And if you're in the market, and can afford one of these guitars, simply send the man an email. How hard can that be? Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    I don't get the obsession over price posting. These are rare guitars! And if you're in the market, and can afford one of these guitars, simply send the man an email. How hard can that be? Geez!
    Well said. This is a PSA and Bryant is a very nice approachable guy. I’m regretting the post, but thanks 2b. These are some of the best acoustic Archtop guitars you can buy...and you might just be surprised on the price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Well said. This is a PSA and Bryant is a very nice approachable guy. I’m regretting the post, but thanks 2b. These are some of the best acoustic Archtop guitars you can buy...and you might just be surprised on the price.
    I agree, one might be surprised on the price. But if they don't email him they'll never know. Sorry if I sounded a bit rough around the edges. But I'll never get why folks are so obsessed with seeing a price on a guitar. Okay, it's a million dollars...now, what is your offer.

User Info Menu

Pretty simple, actually, according to the forum rules.
    "4. Include the price in your post."

Nice guitars!
    The Excel is sold.
    The ask on the Classic is $12,000.
    The Calton case is an additional $500.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 04-09-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    Pretty simple, actually, according to the forum rules:
    "4. Include the price in your post."

Nice guitar!
    The ask on the Classic is $12,000.
    The Calton case is an additional $500 - good deal for a Calton, IMO.
    This was a PSA. I was merely pointing out a connection to a guitar availability -....pretty simple read the post.

User Info Menu

I suppose this is what passes for excitement around here.

It is simple: don't post PSAs or SSAs which do not adhere to the rules for this board.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolo

It is simple: don't post PSAs or SSAs which do not adhere to the rules for this board.
    This post was in compliance with the
    explanation for a PSA - as delineated in post response #42 in the “ For sale rules”. If PSA’s require a price then the board should amend the rules. The purpose of this post was to alert those interested to an “outside for sale“ opportunity.

If you represent the board rules official please advise.

User Info Menu

No worries. I fell asleep well before getting to post #42.
    I like PSAs, especially for Bryant Trenier's instruments.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 04-09-2020 at 04:34 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolo

Post #42. Now, don't try and be a price policeman without first 'knowing the rules' YOURSELF!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Post #42. Now, don't try and be a price policeman without first 'knowing the rules' YOURSELF!
    My apologies.

User Info Menu

Wow, this has gone really far .....

User Info Menu

I think most people are a bit burned/stressed out with everything going on currently.
    And perhaps short of temper at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitman
    Wow, this has gone really far .....

User Info Menu

Just remember to time your comments a day or so apart to keep this ad safe and near the top of page one.
    Last edited by Hammertone; 04-10-2020 at 05:42 PM.

User Info Menu

All is good you guys. The most important thing is to remain healthy right now and enjoy our families.....and of course our guitars. Hope you enjoyed seeing the available Treniers - they are really fine guitars. Ill keep you updated on my current build under another post " Trenier Georgian".

User Info Menu

I have no bad feelings at all good board and price is just a price until one actually sells, then there is a real price. Bryant from all I gather makes a fantastic guitar and I can even hear this on the recordings over the internet. That said I wish I could afford one but he is a bit out of my range for sure. He would be one of the current makers I would not hesitate to purchase a guitar from with the idea that it would be a great guitar.

Really the dilemma is we have too many great guitar builders and my bank account says I cannot have all of them to play and rotate. But I must admit QAman has even a better power than most.......... his wife tells him to buy the guitar. QAman................tell her deacon mark thinks you are the real catch.............not the guitars.

Mrs D was pretty good about my guitars too so just do what your wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    I have no bad feelings at all good board and price is just a price until one actually sells, then there is a real price. Bryant from all I gather makes a fantastic guitar and I can even hear this on the recordings over the internet. That said I wish I could afford one but he is a bit out of my range for sure. He would be one of the current makers I would not hesitate to purchase a guitar from with the idea that it would be a great guitar.

Really the dilemma is we have too many great guitar builders and my bank account says I cannot have all of them to play and rotate. But I must admit QAman has even a better power than most.......... his wife tells him to buy the guitar. QAman................tell her deacon mark thinks you are the real catch.............not the guitars.

Mrs D was pretty good about my guitars too so just do what your wife says!
    Thanks for the kindness Mark. I just read your post to my wife and she really admired your words. She is a great lady and an expert quilter, seamstress. Her quilts have won awards. Weve always supported each others hobbies.

Wishing everyone good health in these challenging times....just keep the faith....there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertone
    The Excel is sold.
    Congrats to the new owner. Who wouldn't want to own it!

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting QAMan.

Both are beautiful instruments. Loving the flame maple binding on the Classic. Curious that he didn't put binding on the F holes - maybe flamed maple there would have been too much

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    Ill keep you updated on my current build under another post " Trenier Georgian".
    Yes! Is this your 2nd? or 3rd?

User Info Menu

My Trenier is the Excel style. I'm sure that the new owner will love it! Especially being Bryant's personal guitar, but i expect they're all Bryant's personal guitars, since he puts so much of himself into them!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyNow
    Yes! Is this your 2nd? or 3rd?

HeyNow,
    Nice to hear from you and I hope all is well. My count is a few more than you noted.
    Glad I have them - they are all terrific guitars. For those wanting a fabulous acoustic Archtop - which bridges old tradition with a modern feel and a unique organ like quality ......a Trenier is hard to beat.