Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 16 of 16

User Info Menu

Great sounding axe. I just love my seventy seven exrubato so much that I pretty much play it exclusively. This has been modified with a pickguard but utilizing the pickup ring mounting screws so no new holes were drilled into the guitar. Neck is straight, action low, no buzzing. Setup with thomastik JS112 flats. Neck is medium C and it weighs 7lbs. Plays and sounds like a dream.

I need to get $1499 + shipping and fees. Price is firm and no trades.

2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0252-jpg2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0251-jpg2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0261-jpg2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0256-jpg2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0262-jpg2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-jaz_0254-jpg
    Last edited by jzucker; 03-21-2020 at 10:59 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Doubt this will last long around here! Wow Jack Z , you're setting a good example for me going down to just a few pieces of gear!
    But I'm still in rehab mode,lol!

User Info Menu

Looks very minty. Good deal too. GLWTS

User Info Menu

Uh oh

I like this a lot

User Info Menu

Jack, your taste in guitars is ... simply amazing. That's a great example of the PM-120 and if the closet weren't already full ... well, that's what I said when you put the Barney Kessell up for sale.

GLWTS!

User Info Menu

That's what I like about Jack Z. Great taste in playing and in gear. Hard to please and even when I disagree with his assessment, I still respect his opinion.
    And most of all extremely fair in his selling to others!

User Info Menu

Jack, Jack, Jack... I have wanted one since... well forever but the needs versus the wants absolutely must take precedent right now. Sigh, if only you were selling last time we wrote.

I keep thinking it might not be so bad if I ended up not being able to sell this.

User Info Menu

I’m with you on the need for a finger rest on an archtop Jack. That one looks really good on this guitar, nice design. Good luck with the sale.

thanks, i had an inquiry about it recently but never heard back from him. I suppose i may have to wait until after the zombie apocalypse

bump

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey02
    I’m with you on the need for a finger rest on an archtop Jack. That one looks really good on this guitar, nice design. Good luck with the sale.
    Agree here. JAZ, did you fashion the attachment yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Agree here. JAZ, did you fashion the attachment yourself?
    No, i wish I was that skilled. Jay Pawar (of Pawar turn of the century guitars) did the work.

will trade for toilet paper

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    will trade for toilet paper
    You may need to add something else of value for that deal....2007 Ibanez Pat Metheny PM-120 reduced to 99-toilet-roll-promotion-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    bump
    I'm surprised it's still for sale!

Ladies and gents...check the asking and selling prices on this PM online, this one is very nicely priced!