VanZandt guitars are made in Japan by PGM, with no affiliation with Van Zandt pickups, with the exception that these guitars are equipped with Van Zandt pickups. I infer that is the reason for the name on the headstock.

Here is some great information on the brand: Van Zandt
Here are some examples of comparable VanZandts for sale in Europe:
MIJ Guitars

And a little more information about the guitars:VanZandt/PGM

Van Zandt makes arguably the nicest Fender copies in all of Japan. They use a very thin all-nitrocellulose finish that no other company uses. They are masters of custom finishes, as each guitar they make just radiates mojo. Van Zandt, under PGM, makes only Fender replicas and offer Jazzmasters (JMV series), Stratocasters (STV series), Telecasters (TLV series), Precision Basses (PBV series) and Jazz Basses (JBV series). They feature 3 different neck types, indicated in the model number, for example, as STV-R1, STV-R2 or STV-R3). All models share the same unbelievably-gorgeous finishes, either in thin lacquer, or in thick lacquer. The thin lacquer finishes are more popular and prettier, and so are a little more prevalent in the market, if you can find a place that even has one.

STV, TLV, JMV indicates the model of guitar, R1, R2, R3 indicates the wooden combination body/neck. A STV R1 is a Stratocaster with a body in ash and a neck in maple. R2 = body alder/neck rosewood on maple. R3 = body ash/neck rosewood on maple. There is two profile of neck, SOFT V (R1) or U (R2, R3).

Body: Alder
Neck: Maple with Madagascar Rosewood
22 Frets
Scale 25.5”
Radius 8.25”
Nut: Oil Finished Bone
Pickups: VanZandt Blues
Finish: All Nitrocellulose Lacquer

I received this guitar in a trade and was blown away by the exactness of the construction. The neck is straight, no buzzing or intonation issues and a fantastic set up. It's a joy to play and sounds fantastic. The reason that I'm selling is to purchase a VanZandt TLV (if I can find one). I would also consider Tele instruments of similar quality

Guitar ships with very well made VanZandt soft case.

Asking $1,800.00 Shipped and Insured
Always interested in trades!