User Info Menu

Somewhat rare, the ES-195 boasts a fully hollow thin line laminated body with the standard Gibson short scale and a Trini Lopezinspired headstock.

The guitar originally came with a bigsby and two Gibson P94 single coil pickups. I changed out the Bigsby for a trapeze tailpiece and the pickups for Tyson Tone Labs humbuckers. The Bigsby ships with the instrument.

With the new pickups, the instrument plays and sounds like a thin ES-175. It is extremely comfortable and sounds fantastic!

The gold plating on the tuning keys and the Bigsby is somewhat worn, so the appearance is that of a light gold, rather than the darker shade of a new unit.

Included is the Bigsby and original Gibson hard shell case. Sorry, I don't have the P94's.

Asking $2000.00 shipped and insured.
    Always interested in trades!

Attached Images Attached Images 2013 Gibson ES-195 Trans Amber-tailpiece-jpg 
    Last edited by keith7940236; 02-21-2020 at 03:26 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I would think that would sell quickly. There are always folks looking for a "thinner 175."

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I would think that would sell quickly. There are always folks looking for a "thinner 175."
    Hope so, I have my eyes on another instrument!