Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Hi Folks,

I just listed this a couple weeks ago and just dropped the price.

Would love to sell to a member.

1997 Epiphone Broadway W/HSC- Peerless Factory...... | Reverb

I'm also a vintage spirits collector, so I would consider trades for any old bottles of stuff that have been sitting in the back of the cupboard for years.
    Last edited by DMgolf66; 02-28-2020 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Additional info added

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Whew, not a natural. Otherwise I'd be out some money

Cool guitar, hope you can sell it here.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Jeff!

Haha, I have a Natural Emperor Regent that I was considering selling, but I'm gonna fool around a bit more with that one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    Thanks, Jeff!

Haha, I have a Natural Emperor Regent that I was considering selling, but I'm gonna fool around a bit more with that one.
    Had one of those many years ago...never bonded. Probably a pickup change would have done it for me, but instead I found a Godin Kingpin and that became my "affordable" archtop.

Still think the Reege is a pretty good "raw materials" instrument. But I prefer the Boradway. Teacher budget Tal Farlow or something. Though I'd be tempted to put humbucker sized P-90's in one if I ever found a cheap natural hanging around somewhere.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Had one of those many years ago...never bonded. Probably a pickup change would have done it for me, but instead I found a Godin Kingpin and that became my "affordable" archtop.

Still think the Reege is a pretty good "raw materials" instrument. But I prefer the Boradway. Teacher budget Tal Farlow or something. Though I'd be tempted to put humbucker sized P-90's in one if I ever found a cheap natural hanging around somewhere.
    Its funny, I actually grabbed a pickup-less Godin Kingpin back in the summer based partially on your love for it, haha. I'm a beginner and suck, so consider the source, but I ended up selling it. I think I just wanted something a little bigger. Who knows. Its all new and fun trying out and discovering things. I'm still in the Honeymoon period with the Jazz guitar world in general. Hopefully the judgemental, critical and cynical side is a long ways away........Haha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    Hi Folks,

I just listed this a couple weeks ago and just dropped the price.

Would love to sell to a member.

1997 Epiphone Broadway W/HSC- Peerless Factory...... | Reverb
    Is this the one you were going to try the StewMac pickup in?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lawson-stone
    Is this the one you were going to try the StewMac pickup in?
    Affirmative!

I purchased the Japanese made Navigator L-5, so it will take the place of the Broadway. The Broadway seems great to me and a respected jazz guitar store owner, but I can't keep both.

User Info Menu

Great guitar at a fair price.

GLWTS.

User Info Menu

The Broadway really is solid instrument. I have one and love it. That's with an L5ces and an Aria Pro II P180 in the house as well.

User Info Menu

Updated.....for possible trades.