Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Here’s a unique Tele-style guitar that looks great, sounds great, plays great, is great. I recently stumbled into a dream archtop, though, so unfortunately this gem has to go.

The centerpiece here is the neck: a raw canary wood 59 Roundback profile from Warmoth that has been oiled / sanded / buffed to perfection. Compound fretboard radius 10”-16”. Nut width 1-11/16”. This guitar recently returned from the capable hands of the luthiers at the venerable Mass St. Music in Lawrence, KS, where it was Plek’d and setup with flatwound 10 gauge Chromes.

Body is Alder in Honeyburst from Warmoth with a comfortable contour. I can’t find any dings / dents / scratches. There’s a Cavalier Fat Lion in the neck and a Cavalier Twin Lion in the bridge. The Twin Lion is equipped with a push / pull pot for alternate darker / brighter voicings. Lots of versatility here, tonewise, and you should absolutely not shy away from experimenting with the tone and volume pots. Straplocks installed on guitar and will include the pins for the strap itself. Ships with gig bag.

Just listing this on JGF for now—I’d like to see it go to someone who will play the hell out of it. $1100 shipped to lower 48. Make me an offer.

A few pics below. View the complete gallery here: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited by wzpgsr; 02-21-2020 at 01:20 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nicely done tele! Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    Nicely done tele! Looks great!
    Yeah man thanks. Will be sad to see it go.

Accepting offers. Make one!

$1100 shipped to lower 48. Make an offer.

Looks nice / sounds nice.

Bump

Bump

User Info Menu

That is an AWESOME Tele.

Call me about tele sale at 501-353-0794 steve

Bump