User Info Menu

I had a friend whose widow gave me a bunch of his gear that didn’t sell at the yard sale (a different friend priced it as if it was being listed on Reverb, and nobody wanted to pay a fair price). I tried to give her money for the gear, but she refused and just wanted a musician to use them as opposed to sitting in her garage. I might be able to use some of this once a year or so, but I’m more of a minimalist when it comes to music, so make me an offer and if it’s reasonable, it will probably be accepted. And if you want me to demo a specific item, shoot me a PM and I’ll try to get it done.

As far as trades go, I’m saving for P90 pickups, a SMALL pedal board, a compressor/sustainer pedal, an AlNiCo 12” Speaker, and maybe a hard case for my Hamer Special. My son is building up a Firebird-like neck-thru body that my brother made on his CMC and fretted, but it has no hardware. If you have anything interesting, I’ll entertain a swap.

I added a link to help describe each item, but I don’t have much other info on these. None of them are really special, must-haves (unless you’re on of those guys who love the 12L speakers), but I’m not trying to get rich (and why I’m being transparent about it all). I just want gear I will use. Anything that doesn’t go will get traded in at the local Guitar Center for whatever credit they’ll give me, and if that happens, the PA and empty cabinet are really the only thing on this list that I would keep.

BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING, NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF SALE

EDITED TO ADD: Here are some photos. Some of the, were just what I snapped to get the model number, so I will go back and add better pics soon.

Carvin 12” cab (black tolex) with EVM 12L speaker - $150

Carvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-2129876a-53c1-4290-b852-b1b910dafaf6-jpg
    https://www.thegearpage.net/board/in...m-12l.1119206/

2 extra EVM 12L speakers (stored in foam cutout/Eminence boxes) $125/$100 (so $25 off for scratches).
    Carvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-ffc386ab-d0b8-497e-8483-9bf71728e201-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-f558b125-2950-4650-8e09-cf9261beaca8-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-f284bdb8-0bf1-4245-bd80-6ead4466ce5f-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-7c6f64fc-d9a1-4749-9443-1ea03b817b04-jpg

Carvin DCM2000 Amp - $250
    http://carvinimages.com/manuals/DCM2000.pdf

Carvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-0cf2bf50-ee1d-47ae-a846-1f96c92a0e78-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-bdeddf47-a2d4-44e6-832e-056d068340fc-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-0cf2bf50-ee1d-47ae-a846-1f96c92a0e78-jpgCarvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-bdeddf47-a2d4-44e6-832e-056d068340fc-jpg

Carvin DCM2000L Lightweight Amp - $280
    DCML Series Lightweight Power Amplifiers

(2x) Carvin TRX152 stage monitor speakers - $125 each
    Carvin TRX152 Support and Manuals

Carvin PA620 200-watt 6-channel powered PA mixer - $100

Peavey 23XO Crossover - $65
    https://peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/668/115806/

Carvin Amps/Speakers (St Louis area)-edb9bd68-3e65-4038-a422-4c1eba7163c0-jpg

Stripped combo amp /12” speaker cabinet (no amp chassis or speaker, but I do have those EVMs...). Black tolex is in great shape! - $25
    Last edited by zcostilla; 12-05-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    Redeemed, Husband, Father, Veteran. Thankful for all four!

I play a customized Godin 5th Avenue, Córdoba GK Studio, and a Hamer Korina. I also play a Kala uBass on occasion

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker View Post
    what are the prices?
    Nothing set. Just make me a fair offer or offer a trade. I am hopefully moving to upstate South Carolina in 2020 and don’t want to haul stuff I don’t use. That’s why I’ll end up at Guitar Center trading in whatever doesn’t sell and getting something I’ll use regularly (so the Carvin PA is probably the only thing that I’d move with out of this list).

I play a customized Godin 5th Avenue, Córdoba GK Studio, and a Hamer Korina. I also play a Kala uBass on occasion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zcostilla View Post
    Nothing set. Just make me a fair offer or offer a trade. I am hopefully moving to upstate South Carolina in 2020 and don’t want to haul stuff I don’t use. That’s why I’ll end up at Guitar Center trading in whatever doesn’t sell and getting something I’ll use regularly (so the Carvin PA is probably the only thing that I’d move with out of this list).
    The forum rules require you to post prices on forsale items.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker View Post
    The forum rules require you to post prices on forsale items.
    Thank you for pointing that out. I will research prices and get this corrected today.

User Info Menu

Post updated with prices. Will give a discount for multiple items.