User Info Menu

Yeah, I know. I have a lot of gear for sale right now. There are more coming (including a pristine condition 1953 ES 175 and a 1956 ES 225 and an 1940 L-50 converted into an ES-150 with Charlie Christian Pickup).

For now, feast your eyes on this awesome flat top.

Collings Waterloo 14 Ladder Braced Truss Rod With K&K Pure Mini 95-img_2491-jpg

More photos on my reverb listing: Waterloo WL-14L TR Ladder-Braced Parlor Acoustic with Truss | Reverb

For a sound demo playing jazz, check out this recording by the great guitarist Jonathan Stout: Itching Fingers | Jonathan Stout . He's the one who originally inspired me to buy this guitar, which is the exact same model he has.

This one is in excellent condition plus it comes with some free goodies including a K&K pickup installed and ready to go as well as a free custom capo ($150 value).

The WL-14 is the flagship model of the Waterloo guitar line and the inspiration that started it all. Keeping true to the design and style of the era, the WL-14 is available in "ladder" bracing (L) as well as "X" bracing (X). The ladder bracing option provides woody and open tone, with midrange honk that's perfect for fingerstyle blues. The "X" braced version retains tighter focus and balance across the tonal range.

24 7/8" scale length, 1 3/4" nut width, Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides, Rosewood fingerboard, with a hard shell case.
    Attached Images Attached Images Collings Waterloo 14 Ladder Braced Truss Rod With K&K Pure Mini 95-img_2493-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful.

What will you be left with after the big cull?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop View Post
    Beautiful.

What will you be left with after the big cull?
    More practice time.

User Info Menu