User Info Menu

Selling my Headstrong. Sounds amazing but I'm just not using it enough to warrant having it. The good news is that it's in almost mint condition.

For those of you who don't know, this is an exact replica of the original Blackface Princeton Reverb. Headstrong is one of the most (if not *the* most) highly regarded boutique builder of Blackface replicas.

Headstrong Lil King Reverb 50 + Shipping-img_2503-jpgHeadstrong Lil King Reverb 50 + Shipping-img_2502-jpgHeadstrong Lil King Reverb 50 + Shipping-img_2504-jpg

Headstrong Lil Ling Reverb 2019 Black | Juan's Boutique | Reverb

You probably care how it sounds for jazz. Here's a clip:

Highlights

-Hand-wired AA1164 Princeton Reverb replica

-12 watts with Reverb and Tremolo

-Eminence GA-SC64 speaker

-Combo or Head

Since its introduction in 2004 the Lil King Reverb has become the go to amp in homes, studios and stages throughout the world. Regularly used by many household names who own and can easily afford multiple vintage models.

It was and still is the world's first replica of the 1964 Princeton Reverb.

We have painstakingly re-created one of the best small gig/rehearsal/recording amps of all time. Whether you are looking for a practice amp or a portable gig amp to take on the go, the Lil King fits the bill. The original came with an inefficient 10" speaker, which we also replicate for the die-hard purist using the Eminence GA10-SC64 20 watt speaker.

Our most popular model is outfitted with a 12" 40 watt Eminence GA-SC64 ceramic speaker. This helps with more direct projection of the sound as well as boosting low end for a more defined bottom end.

Don't let the small size fool you, The Lil King packs big Blackface tone!

Tech Info & Features:

Replica of the 1964 Princeton Reverb

12 Watt Tube Powered

2 TAD 6V6 Power Tubes

100% Hand wired

Tube Reverb and Tremolo

Finger jointed pine cabinets

Eminence Speakers

2-Button Footswitch

Front Panel:

Hi/Lo Inputs

Volume

Treble

Bass

Reverb

Speed

Intensity

Back Panel:

Power cord

Bias Pot

1A Fuse

Power Switch

8 ohm Speaker Jack

8 ohm X Speaker jack

Reverb FS jack

Tremolo FS Jack

Reverb OUT

Reverb IN

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very cool amp!! I'm now really curious on what amp do you use?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right now I'm obsessed with my 1963 "Brownface" Fender Princeton 6G2. It doesn't have the headroom of the Lil King but that's something that is suiting me right now.

By the way, I know Chris Whiteman uses this amp with (or possibly the Lil King S, which is similar but more output). If you check out his clips, you'll be blown away by how good this sounds with his ES 175.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the videos. I'll check them out. The princeton 6g2 is a killer amp. Very nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Hey Omph,
    Both great amps you have for sale right now! GLWTS!

User Info Menu

I own a Lil King Reverb since 2009 and it's still my favorite (small) amp. Guitar->RC-Booster->LilKing makes me happy;-)