User Info Menu

For sale is my Guild x150 from the early 2000s. I have not been able to determine exact year yet.

American made in Corona, California. In excellent shape with only minor scratches.

Has a Vintage Vibe Big Single Ciol in place of the original Guild humbucker but original also included. Everything else is original.

Medium neck that is very comfortable to my hand. Not slim but not overly chunky. Plays like a dream and sounds great acoustically and the single coil is very warm and articulate.

Open to trades only for 335 style guitars. Heritage or Gibson.

Asking $1,600

Thanks
    Mike
    Guild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild2-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild1-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild4-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild5-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild8-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild3-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guild12-jpgGuild X-150 made in Corona, CA USA-guildpup-jpg
    Last edited by friendofjaco; 11-18-2019 at 10:43 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's a great jazz guitar and good price! I've had the blond single-pup for years, also with a Biltoft CC pickup. Other guitars have come and gone but I've yet to find something that works as well for what I want to do. I've played more than one ES175 that didn't measure up. Good luck with the sale.
    How many brushes should an artist have?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJoe View Post
    That's a great jazz guitar and good price! I've had the blond single-pup for years, also with a Biltoft CC pickup. Other guitars have come and gone but I've yet to find something that works as well for what I want to do. I've played more than one ES175 that didn't measure up. Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks for the encouragement. It is a great guitar. I'll probably regret selling it but I'm wanting a semi hollow really had these days.
    I do love the combo with the Vintage Vibe pup!