Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

One of the earlier, narrower models. Ten-inch speaker, five-band eq, front-ported cabinet, reverb, XLR line out. Includes a nice padded carrying bag. Fantastic modern solid state jazz amp with the warmth of a tube amp. $550 + shipping w/ PayPal friends. This forum always displays my images sideways—no idea why.

Henriksen JazzAmp 110-img_0662-jpgHenriksen JazzAmp 110-img_0663-jpgHenriksen JazzAmp 110-img_0664-jpgHenriksen JazzAmp 110-img_0665-jpgHenriksen JazzAmp 110-img_0666-jpgHenriksen JazzAmp 110-c129c119-c3c0-4939-ae24-7cf66e7bb6f1-jpg
    Last edited by wzpgsr; 12-11-2019 at 11:52 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Bump

User Info Menu

QUOTE=wzpgsr;986560][FONT=&quote]... This forum always displays my images sideways—no idea why.
    [/QUOTE]

Converting to .gif format worked for me. Not sure why uploader flips the .jpeg

GIF, interesting might try that next time I post something.

Buy this amp and then plug your guitar into it.

Bump

Great gift idea

User Info Menu

Does this one have the cooling fan in it? At some point they took those out, for a quieter performance. I had one that I sent to the factory for an upgrade to the quieter model. The upgrade was not expensive (maybe $100, I forget the exact price). Great service from Henrikson!

Quote Originally Posted by gkorm View Post
    Does this one have the cooling fan in it? At some point they took those out, for a quieter performance. I had one that I sent to the factory for an upgrade to the quieter model. The upgrade was not expensive (maybe $100, I forget the exact price). Great service from Henrikson!
    I don’t see any external sign of a cooling fan. There is what appears to be a heat sink on the back.

User Info Menu

PM sent

Still for sale.

Edited to make mention of the included padded carrying case.