User Info Menu

Reduced Price!!

Available
    : CB Hill “Speedster” tele-style guitar – excellent condition!

CB is a Southern California master, known by some here for his archtop guitars and various solidbodies. This 2008 Speedster is an amazing and beautifully crafted instrument. From the subtle flaming on the neck, luxurious high polish, transparent white finish, and well-thought-out tone circuitry (boost), this instrument is a total surprise.

To coin a phrase... "a Telecaster on steroids.” Think of that. Then multiply by 2 or 3. When you hit the boost switch, you will cut through the mix clearly. When I say cut through the mix, I mean capital "C" cut through the mix.

In virtually perfect condition, ships in a well-fitting Roadrunner hard shell case. [There is a very small “ding” on the neck where someone likely bumped it; I tried taking a pic of it (the neck closeup), but it’s not even visible.]

Specs:
    Swamp ash body;
    Nut width: 1 5/8”;
    Scale: 25.5”;
    Offset tuners mean the strings come straight out of the nut for maximum tone. No string trees and no scarf joints to weaken & break!
    It weighs in at 7 lbs on the nose;
    Mini-switch for boost;
    Battery compartment beneath the scratch plate for the boost;
    Seymour Duncan tele pups;

Neck is kinda 60s slim with a little shoulder, with an incredibly comfortable heel!

The pickups are nicely balanced with each other, and get excellent tele sounds! You can play any style on this!

CB Hill's site.

Grab this beautiful guitar now, shipped to the lower 48 States, was $900 -- now only $800 (or best reasonable offer)! Will consider shipping elsewhere for actual shipping.

Thanks!

CB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-front-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-full-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-back-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-back-neck-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-switches-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-tuners-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-head-jpgCB Hill "Speedster" -- tele-style guitar with boost!-cb-ding-jpg
    Last edited by marcwhy; Today at 06:36 PM. Reason: update

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Where does the battery go? I don't know of any way to get boost without flowing electrons.

User Info Menu

Get a beat up pawnshop Tele and tell people it's a Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic.
    Build bridges, not walls.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sgosnell View Post
    Where does the battery go? I don't know of any way to get boost without flowing electrons.
    [It's in the description above]

The battery is underneath the controls on top, so no need for a cut-out section on the back.

User Info Menu

cb hill makes wonderful guitars...the great ron eschete uses a cb hill 7 string...

top guitars

cheers

User Info Menu

Originally Posted by sgosnellWhere does the battery go? I don't know of any way to get boost without flowing electrons.

[It's in the description above]
    OK, I missed that.

User Info Menu

Tele-goodness!

User Info Menu

Reduced Price!
    Last edited by marcwhy; Today at 06:36 PM.