Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Artur Lang-img_1958-jpgArtur Lang-img_1961-jpgArtur Lang-img_1960-jpgArtur Lang-img_1964-jpgArtur Lang-img_1965-jpgArtur Lang-img_1962-jpgArtur Lang-img_1970-jpgArtur Lang-img_1969-jpg

Hi folks

I am offering a guitar from master luthier Artur Lang.
    I hope the pictures tell the story.

It has a 17" body (exactly: 437 mm), straight neck, very playable with what I like to call a flat C profile & new frets - ready to go.

My asking price is 2.900.- €

If you are not interested at all: enjoy the pictures!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Artur Lang-img_1977-jpgArtur Lang-img_1978-jpgArtur Lang-img_1979-jpgArtur Lang-img_1975-jpgArtur Lang-img_1974-jpgArtur Lang-img_1973-jpgArtur Lang-img_1976-jpgArtur Lang-img_1971-jpgArtur Lang-img_8178-jpg

Only Gibson lovers / believers around here - eh?

Many cannot imagine: even Germans are able to build top notch archtops! Surprise. surprise!!

Here is your chance to confirm this- do not miss it!

User Info Menu

Great looking guitar!

I like the arch of both front and back of the guitar... reminds me of Roger jazz guitar.

Also the neck angle and side view is really cool to look at.

Love the headstock - simplicity.

I see something on the bridge - is there a pickup in the bridge saddle area?

Wondering how acoustically it sounds...

Hi soulstar403 ,

Has zero to do with the concept of the Roger guitars. Apart from that: way superior in comparison.

No pick up intergrated in the bridge.

Nice acoustic sound

regards
    alteklampfe

User Info Menu

Did the guitar ever have a pickguard?
    As I looked up some of these Lang guitars, there were 'oval' shaped pickguards...
    interesting also...

Does it come with original case?

Thanks

Hi Soulstar403,

I am pretty sure it once had a pickguard - when it was new, decades ago (but plays pretty well without )
    Repro pickguards are available here: http://musikkeller.com/mk/index.php?...yp=schlagbrett (scroll down)

No - I have only this newer case, where the guitar fits snuggly in.

alteklampfe

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alteklampfe View Post
    Only Gibson lovers / believers around here - eh?

Many cannot imagine: even Germans are able to build top notch archtops! Surprise. surprise!!

Here is your chance to confirm this- do not miss it!
    Alteklampfe, your guitar is beautiful. Germans build really great archtops. Good luck with the sale!

User Info Menu

A beauty!

I'm definitely liking the contours of the body, f-holes and headstock on this baby.

liking is good - buying is better!