User Info Menu

Up for sale is the holy grail of my collection, a 1997 Klein Chambered Swamp Ash, with the coveted solid Guatemalan Rosewood neck. Steinberger S trem. This guitar is the pinnacle of ergonomics and gorgeous guitar construction. It's a 1997, so it does have some marks/impressions throughout the body. (see pics). It's in amazing condition for its age, as the previous owner and myself babied this guitar in the studio. I personally can say it never saw a gig from me ; only light work in my smoke free , climate controlled studio. As it was over 20 years old when I acquired it, the frets were showing their age, so I had it professionally re fretted and setup by my go to luthier/tech. We used EVO Gold fret wire, as that is what Steve us using now. (I spoke to Steve at length about the differences, and that is what helped us decide to go with the EVO wire on this one as well). The Neck and Bridge position feature Lindy Fralin Hum-Cancelling P-90's which have the big midrange and the bright wound string sound of the original P-90's but, with none of the hum. Made with Lindy’s 2-coil design. These pickups are AMAZINGLY musical and responsive.Comes with the Klein Original Reunion Blues gig bag, as well as an additional custom Klein pick guard with the middle pickup deleted, should the new owner decide they prefer that configuration. Please reach out with any questions. This is truly a special piece to men but other priorities have taken over and she needs a new home with someone who will give her the play time she deserves.Pricing at $6000.00 USD, and I will discuss serious offers if I can find her a home with a fellow forum member that appreciates how truly amazing these are.
    Attached Images Attached Images Klein BF-96 Chambered Swamp Ash-img_8167-jpg Klein BF-96 Chambered Swamp Ash-img_5598-jpg Klein BF-96 Chambered Swamp Ash-img_7782-jpg Klein BF-96 Chambered Swamp Ash-img_5575-jpg Klein BF-96 Chambered Swamp Ash-img_7786-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice!
    [what happened to the "like" buttons here?!?!?]

User Info Menu

Very nice. What fret does the front strap button line up with? Tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound View Post
    Very nice. What fret does the front strap button line up with? Tnx.
    Looks like 19th fret.

Bump

Bump