User Info Menu

For Sale – Benedetto One-Off custom “Ben-bino” limited addition guitar - $4,250, includes professional shipping to lower 48. Love this guitar but selling (along with my Benedetto Bambino Deluxe in another recent post) to fund another build.
    This is the second one Bob made – ordered after I fell in love with the first one he made. This has a Flamed European Maple top, “Sweet Tea” conversion varnish finish, unbound F-Holes, Thinline body with tummy cut contour back, natural mahogany sides and back. Inlay abalone on faceplate at tuner post and side of neck and custom Mother of Pearl Lotus Blossom inlay on headstock. Gotoh Delta Series 510 Tuners. Standard Benny neck width.
    Just back from a restring/fret dress from the Benedetto master luthier, Damon Mailand; strung with TI BeBop 12’s with a wound G. There is some checking and there is some wear at the top of the binding where the binding does not like my skin. Otherwise in excellent condition. Never gigged; non-smoker. Currently has Seth Lover pickups – installed by Damon - (although I assume I have the original SD Benedetto’s around). Comes with original hard-shell case.
    Possible downside: You may want to be named “Bob Stevens”, as the back of the headstock says “Custom made for Bob Stevens” above Bob Benedetto’s signature...
    Attached Images Attached Images For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2065-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2066-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2072-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2067-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2070-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2069-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-img_2071-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jeez, Bob, you have some nice stuff!!

This one is gorgeous!

GLWTS,

Marc

User Info Menu

What a great looking guitar ! Is the neck like a Bambino 1&11/16"wide and approx .850" at 1st fret to 1.0" 12th fret depth Or is it 1&3/4" wide and thinner depth?

Thanks!

jads57 - The Ben-Bino has the normal Benny 1-3/4 nut with Bambino sound holes. It is a wonderful neck. Marc - that is the danger of living not far from the Benedetto shop. I have attached some additional (much more professional) photos from Benedetto when the guitar was made.
    Attached Images Attached Images For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-benny-st-full2-116x116-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-benbinos195010-14-10news_b-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-benbinos1950fullfront_b-jpg For Sale - Custom Benedetto Benny One-Off - ,250-benny-st-lg11-jpg 

User Info Menu

Absolutely Beautiful !

User Info Menu

Yeah, that's really stunning, Bob. GLWTS. Great seller here!

User Info Menu

That's gorgeous. If you weren't raising money for a build I would offer my Benedetto towards a trade, but as it is I hope it ends up going somewhere it makes lots of music!

Post-hurricane bump. Still available. Make a (reasonable; as determined by seller) offer!