User Info Menu

***NOW TAKING OFFERS****A Steve Grimes Masterpiece. No need to wait on a 2 year waiting list. This 16" guitar has an arched top and a flat back. The top is master grade Sitka spruce, and the sides and back are curly Koa. Bindings are done in bloodwood. The oval soundhole, coupled with the flat back provide a big, open, warm sound. It has some of the bass response found in flat top guitars, while retaining the punch and crispness of an archtop.

The Honduras mahogany neck at the nut is 1 3/4 in. with a bridge string spacing of 2 1/4". It has two pickups: An Armstrong custom wood Grimes floating humbucker pickup at the end of the fingerboard, and a Fishman under-saddle piezo pickup. Each has their own input jack located on the side, about 7" to the treble side of the tailpiece. Lots of versatility between humbucker and acoustic style pickups. Both can be used at the same time. Comes with an Ameritage Platinum case. Condition: mint to excellent. Non smoking home and always humidified. This instrument is a $12,000 dollars guitar build because of woods used and options but I'm asking $8,600 for a quick sale. Shipping to be determined. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Please no Trades. (I have a photo of George Benson playing this guitar before it was delivered to me!)
    Attached Images Attached Images Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2337-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2342-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2343-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2341-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2344-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2346-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2347-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-headstock-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2361-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2362-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2348-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2368-jpg Steve Grimes "Kula Rose" Archtop **NOW TAKING OFFERS***-img_2367-jpg 
    Last edited by fingerstyle7; 09-01-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Had to put in NO Trades

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Every Grimes I've played sounded, felt and looked outstanding! Tempting.

Albert

Come on Albert pony up! Seriously this guitar almost plays itself!

Still Available! Reminder "No Trades Please"

User Info Menu

someone please buy this to put me out of my misery

Make me an offer you never know!

User Info Menu

If I didn't have an order for a custom Larry Coryell Grimes in the works, this would be hard to turn down....

User Info Menu

Grimes guitars are masterpieces. This one looks especially nice.

It is!!