Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

an astounding guitar.

this was a 'conceptual' project between the original owner (I am #2) and the Tao guys. he wanted to incorporate Japanese / Zen influences throughout the build. I dare say they pulled it off.

start with the fretless, 'brutalist' neck. I find that it reveals near limitless possibilities. it was exquisitely crafted. the ebony board is so dark, it has a black mirror like quality. it is actually a very comfortable neck.

the swamp ash body. light weight, extremely resonant - it sings even unplugged....a real feat for a solid body fretless. this is a decidedly resonant instrument. everywhere you touch it, vibrations are evident.

Bare Knuckle humbucker....need I say more.

comes with orig Mono bag, COA and I have loads of pics (including build progress and info.)

TRADE possibities - Yanuziello - Koll - Ritter - Gustavsson - the usual suspects. I will entertain 2 for 1 deals - guitar + cash deals.
    ?
    PLS PM me with you offers so as not to clutter the listing. happy to answer all inquiries and will respond to all offers. THX.

$4750
    Tao T Bucket 'wabi sabi'-img_3244-jpg
    Last edited by scotteave; 10-04-2019 at 11:28 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That is an absolutely gorgeous guitar, wow!

Quote Originally Posted by P.J. View Post
    That is an absolutely gorgeous guitar, wow!
    thx very much.....I agree. it was a very thoughtful build, is exceedingly resonant and plays and sounds as well as it appears.

User Info Menu

Wow! What can you say but nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.
    Build bridges, not walls.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLoveHandles View Post
    Wow! What can you say but nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.
    thx....and agreed.....so true.

since this is an 'outside the box' guitar....and may frighten some....

I am going to work out a return deal with the buyer.

ya need to sit with this one for a while....not just an open the case and get it instrument.

User Info Menu

Not a guitar I can use at all, but I sure would like to tinker with it! Looks awesome.

well if you were near me.....I would let ya tinker away.

User Info Menu

It's absolutely charming. Never seen one of those before.

thx Tatayoyo.....

it can cover much ground.....kind of like a guide that leads you through a foreign land.

price cut

Quote Originally Posted by Tatayoyo View Post
    It's absolutely charming. Never seen one of those before.
    thx Tatayoyo ....one of a kind. so deep.